Are humans holograms ?

Which is basically just like saying that some people belive in God, but you don't. Think about it. =P

But we do seem like holograms. Electronics can use our body as a frequency transmitter.So it seems like we are holograms. But the fact still remains if we were holograms. Were is our source. And what is controlling us. Holograms follow by orders. U dont see us bowwing down to computers. They're great! But still it doesnt mean we are holograms. When the end comes. Were will we go. Not inside a hardrive. All the little f'ers will go to hell. And all the beleivers will go to heaven:D. When a person says everything happens for a reason. Theyre right. And when this thread got started. It changed our perspective on humans. What are we. We are breathing, Talking, And thinking people. Not computers. Nothing can generate such a uniqueness. Instead of god. You notice in the matrix there is no emotion. A computer cannot generate feelings. Only we can! So.... We cannot be Holograms!Because of the fact that we have a way of changing and forming new ways to act! No computer can generate what we turn into. You can change. You always change. You dont act like a 3 year old till your 40. You change. Just cause of your perspective of the world. Again,A computer can not make this. We may think we are holograms. Yet we are not we are living and breathing. and thinking:confused:.

Okay, now, think about it. How exactly do we think? Electric pulses that are travelling through our brain, right? Our brain is made of atoms, which are made of protons, electrons and neutrons. Protons and neutrons are made of quarks. These elementary particles (though, some say that they aren't really elementary; that the elementary particle is actually a single, miniscule superstring, and the strings vibrate at different frequencies to produce the different particles. But I digress) follow the laws of nature - stuff like gravity and electromagnetism (which are forces), and odd laws with complex names, like the law of conservation of angular momentum (which really isn't all that odd and complex compared to others). Now, imagine for a second that some race made a super-powerful computer, and they coded all these laws of nature into the computer, and set it to start at something like, I dunno, the Big Bang. Voila, a simulation of what we perceive to be real life! So, what we 'see' is the virtual, simulated light waves inside the visible spectrum reaching our virtual, simulated eyes, and the retina in our eyes translating it to our virtual, simulated brain so that the brain can process it so that we can think about it. Don't say stuff like 'but computers can't hold that much information!'. If this theory were true, then that would mean that the thing (who might be God, who knows? It just has to be a superintelligent being. Omnipotent and omniscient definitely qualifies as superintelligent) that created the virtual 'us' also created a computer of high enough capacity to hold the information of our very atoms, and process the reactions of all the atoms as if it were real life. Also, please don't try to make general assumptions based on a movie. So the Matrix trilogy portrays computers as not being able to have emotions... so what? It's a fictitious movie. THE MATRIX IS NOT REAL! And if it is, that ALSO shoots your post to bits :p. Also, I can't stress enough the importance of COMMAS. It would make your post so much more intelligible, and make it so much easier understand your points and reflect upon them. Also, with you supporting christianity... isn't that basically the same thing? Okay, look, lets say this 'being' that created the hardrive on which we all exist decides that when we die, the people who believe that he (let's assume it's a he) made them will go to this wondrously fantastic place, while all the people who don't will suffer eternally. Holy cow, I just created an almost exact replica of Christianity! And now all the people who are Christians will suffer eternally in this eternal place of suffering! /sarcasm

Please don't try to defend your points with (and here I generalise) 'Well it can't be otherwise because then (something involving God) God!' That doesn't really help the discussion, it merely reduces it into a kind of religious flame war. And nobody wants that.

Edit: Ohoho, I caught you ;). You went and edited it so that instead of 'all the christians will go to heaven' it's 'all the believer will go to heaven'. I don't know why you changed it, cause it's clear you're a christian anyways and we know that 'believers' would mean christians, but, eh :p. And to both of you, I don't mean in any way to insult Christianity, cause being a Christian is fine by me, it's a way of looking at life and how we were formed. But that you would denounce this 'hologram theory' so is kind of hypocritical, because this 'hologram theory' is just another way of looking at life and how we were formed and what we are.

<$XeoN>Killer92 said:
But we do seem like holograms. Electronics can use our body as a frequency transmitter.So it seems like we are holograms. But the fact still remains if we were holograms. Were is our source. And what is controlling us. Holograms follow by orders. U dont see us bowwing down to computers. They're great! But still it doesnt mean we are holograms. When the end comes. Were will we go. Not inside a hardrive. All the little f'ers will go to hell. And all the beleivers will go to heaven:D. When a person says everything happens for a reason. Theyre right. And when this thread got started. It changed our perspective on humans. What are we. We are breathing, Talking, And thinking people. Not computers. Nothing can generate such a uniqueness. Instead of god. You notice in the matrix there is no emotion. A computer cannot generate feelings. Only we can! So.... We cannot be Holograms!Because of the fact that we have a way of changing and forming new ways to act! No computer can generate what we turn into. You can change. You always change. You dont act like a 3 year old till your 40. You change. Just cause of your perspective of the world. Again,A computer can not make this. We may think we are holograms. Yet we are not we are living and breathing. and thinking:confused:.

They had feelings and thoughts in the matrix didn't they? :D

But you see, That statement about no one wants to hear about your religious thoughts is stupid. As you know, religious and personal beliefs sway all opinions. So to say, Base your opinion on what you dont believe... What are you trying to do? Sway opinions?

<$XeoN>Killer92 said:
No they had thoughts not feelings they did not feel emotions. They only thought. They felt pain but did not feel emotions

I didn't mean the agents and the machines. They had no feelings, but for example when Neo was living in the matrix. He am quite sure that he had feelings.

THE MATRIX IS NOT REAL!

Well Syrin, it may very well be or not, but you are just contradicting yourself did you know that?

I quote ...

don't forget about religion

Religion is something that we believe in, just as my little friend believes that his theory is right, we have different views, what you are going on about is something like, prove to me that there is a god, prove to me that when you pray to someone or something for that matter that whatever your wishes it will come true ... this is EXACTLY what you are trying to say about theories ...
Even the definition of theory can explain and therefore prove you wrong, it is a theory until it is proven, either way, right or wrong

Back
Top Bottom