New Forum

I agree that keeping the General Hardware and Software intact. If we broke it up, the software part would get all confused with the networking related software in the subforums, the operating system subforum, web programming subforum, etc.

Well, perhaps the Operating System forum and the theoretical General Software forum would get a bit confusing on which to post in, but I don't think it would get confused with any of the others (at least no more than any of the other forums).

Speaking of confusing post locations, there's still a hardware-related thread in the CF Suggestions forum. :p

EDIT> That hardware thread finally got moved.... HOORAY!

TmDrak said:
We should have a forum for each type of component..like Motherboards...CPUS....

nah because then it would take too much looking around. it's nice to just click on one link and see all the threads.

Computergen said:
No way. Too many forums than, don't want to make it look too cluttered.

forums.devshed.com

you mean that looks to cluttered (ignore the ads) now look at the members list, just thnk if this place was like that where people cold get help n more specific things this place would be 10x as big, but wait no we havntfound the start button on david yet

most of the time it wouldn't work any ways because most ppl have NO clue what the problem is. all there titles are just help and they say there problem. they wouldn't know where to put their thread and it would be haveck.

I don't think splitting the General Hardware and Software forum into a hardware forum and software forum would cause much havoc, if any.

Yea ... it could help although it has already been discussed ...
But are we really going to sift through every single thread and determine which one it would belong to ?

135791, I looked at the forum you gave and there is too many forums indeed, but have you noticed that there is 161677 embers in there?:eek:

Back
Top Bottom