Hello, need help with buying

yoda333

Solid State Member
Hi everyone this is my first post and I was wondering if aneybody out there would help direct me in buying a laptop.
Im looking for a quality brand like Dell or something. I dont care if its a refurbished laptop as long as I can get a 2 year protection plan with it. The best site ive found for cheap good laptops is overstock.com
Please does anybody know of any good web sites i could check out? any help would be great
If it matters the specs for what I would need are:
dvd cd/rw fast processing (centrino) 80 GB dard drive music internet and movies
Thanks again everybody and have a great day and STAY IN THE NOW!

I NEED MORE sites please as many as you know of Im just having a really hard time finding refurbs and discounts.
Thanks so much

aww come on thats all the help I can get from you guys and girls out there. Thats really to bad I thought there would be more helping people out there.

CompUSA. I got my laptop there and have the 2-year plan. Free battery's, new monitors, and any accidental breakage are all covered. Yesssss!!!

I paid like $800 after all the rebates and still end up with a nice Turion 64 laptop with Windows XP Pro. Fully loaded with everything. I love the all in one media card reader. Drool..

Depends what u plan on using the Top for...

Media? Home Ent? Student? Specifics please.

Dell has some nice performance laptops. Alienware laptops on the other hand are soooooo expensive. I have a friend that has one and he paid over $4,000 for it!!! I would go with Dell or Toshiba for laptops.

thanks a lot guys have a great day.
PS did aneyone know what I was talking about...
Its "THE POWER OF NOW" if you didnt understand

Back
Top Bottom