Anyone own a Zalman CNPS7700 Cooling Fan?

Behemoth1

Baseband Member
I have been thinking about getting one, but I haven't decided if the performance is worth the $$. I'm around 35-39C idle with my 3700+, but I would like it to run a little cooler. If anyone has one of these could you let me know what you think about it? BTW- is it really as big as it looks?

i dont have that exact one but i have the smaller one with the led fan and it is REALLY good my cpu doesnt go over 49C so that one should be even better

Zalman is a good company, but 39C is quite within limits. I'm not saying you shouldn't get it, but I just have to wonder why.

i agree with fusion 35-39C is fine but i would still get it because its really quiet and it does a really good job at keeping your cpu cool and yes it is pretty big go to the zalman website and make sure your motherboard is compatible with it

THat Zalman CNPS7700 is probably the best all around heatsink/fan combo you can get. It's got the large 120mm fan on it. It's fairly quiet and has a pretty good review by most people who uses it. I wold definitely try the Zalman if I need it. I'm running pretty cool on stock fans.

RIght now, I'm checking my CPU temp. It's running at 29 degrees Celsius. Temps been getting cooler as of late because the heat wave in SoCal has gone by, hopefully.

Thanks for the input. I know 39C is within limits, I would just like to run a little cooler, maybe 5-10 degrees. I'm wanting to o/c my CPU a little bit and the cooler the better, I guess.

I told my friend to buy it; the only problem that I can see is that you have to take everything out to put something undeerneath the motherboard, which can be a real hassle.

Kuberr said:
I told my friend to buy it; the only problem that I can see is that you have to take everything out to put something undeerneath the motherboard, which can be a real hassle.

Yeah, that sucks...definetly something to think about! Thanks.

THTK-CL-P0025.jpg

I have one of these. It kicks ass. My CPU runs Under 100*F In Full Load. Sorry I Dont Know The *F to *C Conversion ^_^

Back
Top Bottom