Chips

bwhahahaha @ humpty dumpty's, I bet they own though

I dunno about my overall favorite chip, there's waaaay too many, but potato chip? I guess maybe salt & vingegar, that never gets old. Oh and it can be from any company, Lays, Pringles, whatever, not that different.

Computergen said:
Nah, Salt and Vinegar OWNS YOU!

Slat and Vinegar is ok. Once, I tried sniffing it and the Vinegar's fumes went up my nose, which made me like gag. :(

I just bought me one of those Lays STAX today for the very first time (the cheese one). Oh man, it was so delicious. It tasted like the Cheddar and Bacon Potato Skin chip from TGIF. It doesn't crumble like regular Lays chips and more filling. Yumm

Salt and vinegar is probably my favorite, too. Doritos Cooler Ranch is a close second.

I think Pringles are the best brand just because of the huge variety of flavors. There must be a million! They even have ketchup flavor and pickle flavor (both of which taste surprisingly good). The Pringles shape is nice, too.

Now Doritos is another thing. It wasn't listed under the poll, otherwise I would've selcted Doritos. I love their Nacho Cheese and Ranch. Mmm, I have a bag in the pantry right now. I'm going to go get some...

chips.jpg

here in Australia we have these chips call Red Rock Deli and they make the most delicios chips...they have flavours like: cracked black pepper and lime...oh god i am drooling now

Back
Top Bottom