America The Free, America The Proud, America The Terror

Stalker said:
Ugh, Dont listen to him -_- Hes being an arse because he thinks his country is better than everywhere else. Probably one of those that things everywhere else is a barren wasteland, Third World country type thing

Which makes me think you're twice as ignorant as I 1st thought you were.
At no time did I say the country I live in is better then anyone elses.. You're the one implying that. Not me..

BTW: USA

TmDrak said:
I think my country is better then everyone else... Does that make me bad?

Not in my book. I like that fact that you will take a stand for your country and say it's the best.

good god, If I had a super power it would be the ability to make people that suck shut up

Im ignorant for having another opinion than you? why dont you just be happy with the fact i have a different opinion than you? im fine you have a different opinion than me

You just start bashing me calling me shit, STFUYN

Edit: yay, I ignored him, I dont have to deal with him anymore ^_^

I hope that wasn't directed at me..

BTW you said STFUYN..whats the YN stand for? If it stands for what I think it stands for that was rascist man..

Stalker said:
good god, If I had a super power it would be the ability to make people that suck shut up

Im ignorant for having another opinion than you? why dont you just be happy with the fact i have a different opinion than you? im fine you have a different opinion than me

Look, your the one that said I needed to do research, and I didn't know the way the laws and government works. I do.. We've proven that you talk from the hip without knowing how to back your statements up..

1: I never said my country is better then any others.
2: I never once said that your opinions are bad.
3: I never called you 'shit".

I called you ignorant
IGNORANT may imply a general condition or it may apply to lack of knowledge or awareness of a particular thing.

Stalker said:

Edit: yay, I ignored him, I dont have to deal with him anymore ^_^
Seti says>>>
I seriously doubt if you have silenced any one in here. Now if you're wondering who I am just look up under my screen name. That's who I am. I have let this thread go for a while because I was trying out a lite touch in the forum. But you have caused me to rethink that.
You will settle your act down or for certin you will not like what happens next. Trust me...

Back
Top Bottom