America The Free, America The Proud, America The Terror

I don't know but it is getting out of hand AND rascist..and i'm partly to blame...soooo SORRY!

BACK ON TOPIC:

Do you think that soon there will be a mass usage of chemical weapons? Like there was in vietnam, I think its inevitable =\ Theres so many cons too it though, but so many madmen that dont care

Stalker said:
Youve just been brainwashed by the were the best stuff that theyve been putting out, I agree that its not america as a whole, I said that, And no buddy, its not states, you need to do some research on how the government works before you flame me thanks

And watch the language

I havent even begun to flame you yet..
And i know how the govenment work.. Your statement of "you've been brainwashed" just shows how much you are in tune. I have done research.. And if your dumb ass killed your dad and and forged a scene and tried to pass it off as a self denence.. You telling me the US Government is going to try your case? Your state that will try you.
Your remarks are stupid.

Disconnect from daddies AOL before he catches you online.

Well, How are you going to stop a missle headed from overseas with toxic liquid? You cant blow it up in mid air like with nukes.

nukes Explode, But If you blew that up the wind would carry it

o_O What the freak? When did I say this lol

One time I attacked my dad because he was being a real arse and breaking all my stuff because i accidently nocked off a lamp, But I didnt kill him I made Sure I missed all his vital organs when i was slashing at him But anyways, Thats not a topic that needs to be discusses on a forums

Edit: Not a joke btw, I dont like talking about it, it was a year ago, I almost killed the guy

Ugh, Dont listen to him -_- Hes being an arse because he thinks his country is better than everywhere else. Probably one of those that things everywhere else is a barren wasteland, Third World country type thing

Back
Top Bottom