America The Free, America The Proud, America The Terror

im more into helicopters, where i live they were testing out 16 new apaches, airraft carriers in the bay military aicraft comming over the land, that was cool

135791 said:
im more into helicopters, where i live they were testing out 16 new apaches, airraft carriers in the bay military aicraft comming over the land, that was cool

Apaches are the PWNAGE!!! there so cool and awsome, I think they'll own the Battle Copter world once they go into production for the army.

Chris

Yeah, Apache's have that look of POWER! But, I like the Commache more...stealthy looking.

All these mentioning of advanced aircraft.. What sort of new weaponry have we come up with? We have weapons that can launch all the way to the other side of the world why are we still using aircrafy if these are such less a risk to our boys? I mean.. My friends over there would have probably prefered sitting in a protected building with a satelite view, targetting places

I mean, these bombs that can fly so far they arent all the big explosions either, they come in all different sizes of explosions just go really really far lol, I think those are the oens to be afraid of, the missles that dont show up on radar or satelitte (theyre fast) and can just get in, blow the target up, and no ones the wiser o_O

To the topic starter-

I agree with you some ways and others not..

Though many people seem to think we have it better over here.. our bill of rights have been violated many times. ex. The Patriot Act.

Though theres always a price to pay for democracy..silly huh?

Yeah, Its just so many loopholes, and add ons

Its just like I say about programs The more you make add ons the more chances you get to mess up the program. The more you get to add on to laws the more you get to mess up the law. You can literally find loopholes in everything,

For instance if you murder your dad, and say he was trying to kill you, and forge some fake evidence of a struggle its legal to kill him in self defense in florida -_-

That. My Friends. Is why I dont like how our country is run

So you hate how the country is run because someone knows how to manipulate the government? Umm buddy, thats not the country.. Talk to the state on issues like that. .

And your idea of forging evidence of a struggle.. If your invistigators can't see through that, your really good, or you have horrible staff for your state.. Which still doesn't warrent your comment on how you hate the way your country runs. Thats a state problem. Not country.

As for the Patriot act.. It can be and is a great tool for terror resistance.. However I will aggree that it needs to be narrowed down a bit.

Problem isn't with the way things are ran.. The problem is with the people.. 9/11 - The government wasn't doing anything to prevent future attacks on airlines.. So the FBI stepped into a private organization (Airline security) and made some rules for security checks... Now people are pissed because they have to come 2 hours earlier, getting stripped searched, baggage checks and so on. Now they scream that the government is violating their civil rights. Get a grip. stop bitching.

There is no fine line on how things are ran. What ever you do, people are going to get mad. I dont like parts of my country as they are ran but you dont see me cutting down the country that I live in and the counry that gives me freedoms to do anything I would like.

Youve just been brainwashed by the were the best stuff that theyve been putting out, I agree that its not america as a whole, I said that, And no buddy, its not states, you need to do some research on how the government works before you flame me thanks

And watch the language

Stalker said:
All these mentioning of advanced aircraft.. What sort of new weaponry have we come up with? We have weapons that can launch all the way to the other side of the world why are we still using aircrafy if these are such less a risk to our boys? I mean.. My friends over there would have probably prefered sitting in a protected building with a satelite view, targetting places

I mean, these bombs that can fly so far they arent all the big explosions either, they come in all different sizes of explosions just go really really far lol, I think those are the oens to be afraid of, the missles that dont show up on radar or satelitte (theyre fast) and can just get in, blow the target up, and no ones the wiser o_O

We have UAVs (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles) which some act as drones for watching over the battlefield etc. Or some can even fire missiles and target any unfortunate Insurgents. They're developing Electromagnetic Rail Guns that can fire projectiles many miles into enemy territory.

heheheh thats why i would join the airforce, I like to blow up things *twitch* lol but seriously, Its kind of sad, Because sure i can see how we have to fight for peace, its just how does it make sense =\ these are sad sad times

Back
Top Bottom