anti static wristbands?

money_man said:
Cause im the type of NIGGA thats built to last, if you fuck wit me ill put my foot in yo ass

is offensive and should be removed. have a nice day

who am i offending? name someone.

devon howe, you dont know him but that doesnt matter you asked me to name someone so i did. he takes offense to this so my previous suggestion still stands correct.

btw buzz "btw" should not be BTW it should be Btw because if you were to write it you wouldnt write By The Way would you? No you'd write By the way. and your guessing ur means your is correct congrats you can now use msn.

money_man said:
btw buzz "btw" should not be BTW it should be Btw because if you were to write it you wouldnt write By The Way would you? now you'd write By the way. and ur guessing ur means your is correct congrats you can now use msn.

Actually your wrong..

It is BTW
As is FTP
As is FBI
As is CIA
They are all capital letters when you abbrevite like that same as if you did New York.. You dont go Ny you put it at NY.

Now you learned something so you can use google now..

money_man said:
devon howe, you dont know him but that doesnt matter you asked me to name someone so i did. he takes offense to this so my previous suggestion still stands correct.

btw buzz "btw" should not be BTW it should be Btw because if you were to write it you wouldnt write By The Way would you? No you'd write By the way. and your guessing ur means your is correct congrats you can now use msn.

does this devin howe use these forums??? if he doesnt.. your an idiot for saying gets offended by my sig that doesnt even come here.

Man, you got an attitude. Your sig is offending to me. and to Dishdog so it seems, why make a big deal out of it? Just remove it...no big deal here....

Back
Top Bottom