vid card overclocking

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
how do you overclock you video card
i have a nvidia geforce 6600 gt AGP

Right click desktop, properties then settings than advanced than the tab with your video card and you should see overclocking settings. It requires a reboot but should be very easy.

vidoc.jpg

Computergen said:
Right click desktop, properties then settings than advanced than the tab with your video card and you should see overclocking settings. It requires a reboot but should be very easy.

vidoc.jpg
what would be a safe overclock for this thing do you know

Computergen said:
Who is your 6600GT made by? What kinda cooling does it have? Link?
EVGA i don't have a link and don't have have and overclocking section and it has a fan on it

Oh I have seen that one, You should be able to overclock 200MHz? I am not sure as I don't overclock. I will get another person in here to post.

Computergen said:
Oh I have seen that one, You should be able to overclock 200MHz? I am not sure as I don't overclock. I will get another person in here to post.
ok

I wouldn't overclock it that much if I were you. The 6600GT runs rather hot. Unless you have a decent GPU cooler, I wouldn't overclock it. Besides, the 6600GT should be able to run any game pretty well.

I don't know how much a 6600 can take, I would just keep testing with the 'Test Changes' button. Do a little at a time until you're happy.

Weird...your 8600Gt pulls less frequency than my Geforce 5200

It is set at :
350MHZ CPU
450MHZ Memory

No OCing

Back
Top Bottom