A Little Advice...?

And you....nevermind, I am not going to waste my time on such a worthless person. Mod, please close this thread. And TmDrak, give up man.

I never once insulted you yet you call me a worthless person? Wow your a great help to new people aren't you?

Don't close my thread Mod, im not done discussing my custom system, so if you would just get Computergen out of here.

This has got to me the stupidest thread today, all computergen asked for was to not make one word responses because all it does is take up more space for the server. And then you kids had to be rebels saying "I don't care if you're an admin, I still don't have to listen to you!" what are you? 8? I mean come on.

Tmdrak, seriously, the more posts you make about this, the more I think that you have down syndrome. Just stop, walk away, now you're a new member here and I know that, but from this thread, I'm going to label you as the new village idiot. You can work your way up by stop making little 8 year old posts of "NOBODY CAN TELL ME WHAT TO DO RAWR".

Hehe, thanks mod.. me and Gen worked it out...

Mental: I had my reasons for that outbreak, and i'd appreciate if you stop insulting me over a situation you weren't involved in.

TmDrak said:
Hehe, thanks mod.. me and Gen worked it out...

Mental: I had my reasons for that outbreak, and i'd appreciate if you stop insulting me over a situation you weren't involved in.

And I'd appreciate it if you tried being more intelligent in your posts.

Thanks.

What the hell was that for? The topic was just unlocked and your starting it back up?! JESUS CHRIST GIVE IT A REST, LEAVE

We'd all be better off if TmDrak didn't make one-word responses, Computergen jumping on those who accidentally do that and if Mental Liberator wouldn't be so terse and use kind words. Now that this is settled, get back to the topic, please.

Back
Top Bottom