Hurricane Explorer-Staff Members Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Day,

There are no specific working hours at this time.

It depends on what you decide to do.

If you are working around the Forums, the hours will be random and unspecified, however, this consumes more time, yet you have the choice to do as you like at any time that you would prefer.

If you were to contribute to the development of games, the decision of when you contribute during the day is yours as well.

If you were writing reviews, or recommendations, that would require very little time and can be once a week or twice a month according to the time available, etc.

If you were posting news, it would take varied amounts of time depending on what you are writing, and news updates are done once a week unless negotiated otherwise.

It is quite a hassle to search for the thread in these Forums as time passes and I monitor my e-mail address: hextcomm@yahoo.com and Yahoo! Messenger ID which is: hextcomm.

If you need more information, I would appreciate it if you would contact me via e-mail or the following instant messengers:

AIM: twexcom

Yahoo!: hextcomm

MSN: hexcom@hotmail.com

Thank You.

jac006 said:
What's the hours? Time that we have to put in?

My Apologies: Aaron,

We are not appealing to low life forms with no skills.

That is not a website, and yes it sucks.

Also, I have purchased my own dedicated web server.

All I do on that website is show people diagrams, the image just sits there to occupy it, I only practice there.

I am not in sixth grade as intelligent human beings can see by my birthdate.

I have no extra time on my hands, I am too busy studying and being productive, unlike you.

Inferior Being.

Goodbye.

aaron12345 said:
Wow... site really sucks... http://www.geocities.com/vertibm/

And geocities with ads?

Company... no .... 6th grader with too much time on his hands.... sounds about right.

hextcomm said:
My Apologies: Aaron,

We are not appealing to low life forms with no skills.

That is not a website, and yes it sucks.

Also, I have purchased my own dedicated web server.

All I do on that website is show people diagrams, the image just sits there to occupy it, I only practice there.

I am not in sixth grade as intelligent human beings can see by my birthdate.

I have no extra time on my hands, I am too busy studying and being productive, unlike you.

Inferior Being.

Goodbye.

NIce one...

Ok buddy... don't want to start a flame war or anything but, under occupation it says your occupation is "hurricane explorer". If that's your occupation and it doesn't make any money..... you get my point. Also what's your actual site... I'd be interested in looking at it as the geocities site is what comes up in google. And uhh "looking for low life forms with no skills" that's not generally the way you talk to ANYONE when starting a company... that's really bad business, and btw I am a Microsoft Certified Professional - I geuss microsoft thinks I have some type of skill. Again, not meaning to start a flame war, some of it is constructive criticism, some of it is annoyance, but post your actual site in the forum, and maybe you can redeam yourself and get some "employees".

aaron12345 said:
Ok buddy... don't want to start a flame war or anything but, under occupation it says your occupation is "hurricane explorer". If that's your occupation and it doesn't make any money..... you get my point. Also what's your actual site... I'd be interested in looking at it as the geocities site is what comes up in google. And uhh "looking for low life forms with no skills" that's not generally the way you talk to ANYONE when starting a company... that's really bad business, and btw I am a Microsoft Certified Professional - I geuss microsoft thinks I have some type of skill. Again, not meaning to start a flame war, some of it is constructive criticism, some of it is annoyance, but post your actual site in the forum, and maybe you can redeam yourself and get some "employees".

Wow... do you get it? It's not exactly a buisness yet... sorta volunetary. And, you know what, I'm glad you're a "Microsoft Certified Professional". Show me that certificate. Really... I believe you... just would like some proof. The actual site is under construction. Well.... considering how you talked to him... that's exactly the way he should've said it.
aaron12345 said:
Wow... site really sucks... http://www.geocities.com/vertibm/

And geocities with ads?

Company... no .... 6th grader with too much time on his hands.... sounds about right.
Yeah. No flames either... just my thoughts.

Might've been sarcasm but you have a PM for proof where you can login to the microsoft certified professional portal and view my transcript securely. Anyone else that wants it feel free to ask.

THat was still a really dumb thing to say... he's not in the 6th grade... assumptions just make an @$$ out of you and me (assume). Give it time... and you're not the only Microsoft certified... I'm on my way to being A+ certified. And don't even think about making any smart remarks... I'm not in the mood to fight with immature people like you. I'm on my way and that's that. You wanna flame or something, do it somewhere else. Peace.

Good Day: Reply-Nicholas

Good Day Everyone,

Aaron,

"Flame War" is a/are vulgar and invalid term/terms and magnify your lack of intellect.

1.There is no website, as I have just started constructing it, there is no "geocities site" now.

2.I am finished with Computer Forums Members, therefore all of your statements are invalid, you direspected me, therefore, I must take care of the issue.

3.Microsoft Certification means nothing to actual professionals/intelligent human beings, as Microsoft Products are mediocre and also insecure (My Apologies to Microsoft), even they know that, and they require nothing, and that is a fact, only flesh and blood, I would be NOT ever brag about such certification as it is low-class, and as Microsoft improves, they will take out the Garbage, if you catch my drift, I suggest that you start looking for a job.

4.Hurricane Explorer is NOT currently a company, and the main system will not be named Hurricane Explorer, Hurricane Explorer will be an Advanced Hurricane Research, study, and forecast sysem, as the following chages are made in this system, things will be much better, anyone whom is certified here in the future will be honoured and would not be able to resist a boast.

5.My occupation is NOT Hurricane Explorer, I am 15-16 years old, I have no occupation, I am in Eleventh Grade.

6.This Company will work for, accept and develop only the finest of things/products, if you saw my temporary Ringtone website you would know, my first Ringtone was loved by everyone in every country, it was excellent, I am only saying that because of you and your condescending attitude, I am a very kind and respectful person, unfortunately, certain people display disgusting vulgar behaviour, and they must be taken care of, sorry, you just brought out my bad side.

7.I would NOT advise you to take Aaron seriously, as Microsoft websites insecure (My Apologies to Microsoft), however, if you are willing to take the risk of spyware or your computer is secure with the appropriate software installed, go right ahead.

8.If you are a Microsoft Certified Professional, tell us a little about Windows Vista, and the new WinFX Platform.

9.You are displaying once again your insecurity and also praciting stupidity by showing others your certification Identification.

10.All Staff members of the Formerly Named Company: Hurricane Explorer, will be soundly compensated when this company begins to sell high-quality products, if they wish, they can automatically be converted to employees, N.B: This will not affect anything current (the name modification, and I will take care of it accordingly, you have nothing to worry about. Aaron: I am not wasting any more of my time on this childish "Argument", My Apologies for the slow response, I did not recieve an e-mail notification of these replies.

Thank you very much for your comments and for wasting my time, when in fact, you are also wasting even more of yours.

Have a nice day.

Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom