Are humans holograms ?

Actually space could fit into a hard drive ... all it has to say is that there is nothing there and only locate small parts of it such as planets and suns ... but hey, i dunno and neither will anyone else :D

Yeah like someone said, the universe is infinite, it's just a never ending matter, how is that supposed to be contained? What could possibly hold something infinite? Anyway another thing, if we really were in the matrix, doesn't that mean there would be a way to get to the "other side", I mean if you watched the movie, they were in the matrix, and then able to get out of it, so maybe there is a matrix, but I HIGHLY doubt we're inside of it.

winterfreshpwnz said:
Yeah like someone said, the universe is infinite, it's just a never ending matter, how is that supposed to be contained? What could possibly hold something infinite? Anyway another thing, if we really were in the matrix, doesn't that mean there would be a way to get to the "other side", I mean if you watched the movie, they were in the matrix, and then able to get out of it, so maybe there is a matrix, but I HIGHLY doubt we're inside of it.

Possibly
The data holding the universe could only be limited by us
The matrix may have found a way to store the whole universe out of traditional methods that we currrently see today but it is us humans who have limited it, we defiantely don't have unlimited storage but they could've found a extremely viable way to have something close to it
We probably could get outside but hey, we don't know how to :D

Kalgatha said:
one question...why would it matter IF we were holograms? we would still live our lifes the same as we were b4 would we not?

Coz if there was this thing like the matrix I sure would like to get out. Though everything would be the same if I didn't I would still get out of it. No matter what happens, no matter if I'd die trying. So the only difference would be that I would die :p

Matrix? i think not!

Well for one thing. Its impossible to be in the matrix. Each computer has a point to where it cant control anything else. So if we were in the matrix the hard drive would be the size of a freaken galaxy just to hold humans. we have 5senses we constantly think. We have emotions. How could something put a different personality on each on of the humans. It just seems quite impossible. And the fact. It couldnt even hold the exact things. That are going on.

cantona said:
you do know that the matrix is a movie based soley and utterly on fiction..

And just what evidence u have to back up that sentence? :D

Ofcourse I agree with u about the movie being fiction, but we really can't say that we are 100% sure because we don't have any good evidence.

Back
Top Bottom