labtop problem

Allensmith87

Beta member
Here's the problem: Whenever I turn on my labtop and after couple seconds of using it, the screen suddenly turns blue and on the top says "beginning dump of physical memory" and then below it says "physical dump complete" then my labtop restarts. I think the cause of the problem was because I turned the labtop off by unplugging it [rather than doing the proper shut down] because it kept freezing. Any solutions to this problem? I know I didn't download any virus-infected programs because I have A LOt of anti-virus firewalls and the only things I put on the computer are: starcraft, msn messenger, and limewire. Any help will be appreciated.

Here are my specs: Windows 2000 professional, Pentium4, 400 Mhz

Allensmith87 said:
I have A LOt of anti-virus firewalls and the only things I put on the computer are: starcraft, msn messenger, and limewire. Any help will be appreciated.

Here are my specs: Windows 2000 professional, Pentium4, 400 Mhz
You dont need A LOT of firewalls one is enough maybe thats causing the problem?

Try startin in safe mode and removin any anti-viruses/firewall but keep the best one because the different anti-virus programs may be fightin each other and screwin stuff up. then reboot and tell me what happens.

ok....i had the same prob. with my desktop (Sony)
I think its a software prob. because it happened when I started AIM w/ IE at the same time.(happened almost everytime i did it)

Back
Top Bottom