Xbox 360 Vs Playstaion3

It's still the same Xbox Live in it's 3rd Generation. Mind you, the software for the Xbox 360 is pretty damned good.

xbox will be the one to go!! i like to stay loyal with microsoft!! they have done many great things for my!! like screwing up my computer wit a s@%# OS!! damm u microsoft!

Eh, then do switch to MAC OS X and kill yourself while you're trying to get it working.

Dishdog said:
yes, it can play all sony games. Xbox 360 though is only going to be combatible with some of the Xbox games or at least that was where it stood when they first released about the backward compatibility.

Mhm. The Xbox 360 will have limited backwards capability. Microsoft hasn't released an official statement yet, but they've only said that it will be the "top-selling Xbox games", so expect Halo 2 to be on that list. Personally, backwards capability isn't such a big deal because the Xbox 360 is gonna have such a killer line-up that re-playing old Xbox games would only be to remember our past or something. Who needs Halo 2 when you can have Halo 3, Gears of War, Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter, Quake 4 or Perfect Dark Zero?

I recently sold my Xbox...and still play a ps2.. I will buy a Xbox360 in November and play both consoles... I won't buy PS3 because of the price.

alvino said:
Mhm. The Xbox 360 will have limited backwards capability. Microsoft hasn't released an official statement yet, but they've only said that it will be the "top-selling Xbox games", so expect Halo 2 to be on that list. Personally, backwards capability isn't such a big deal because the Xbox 360 is gonna have such a killer line-up that re-playing old Xbox games would only be to remember our past or something. Who needs Halo 2 when you can have Halo 3, Gears of War, Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter, Quake 4 or Perfect Dark Zero?

hmm...yes but the point in backwards compatibility is b/c of lack of money to buy the new games!! lol if i could afford all the new games i have no doubt in my mind that i would buy em...but...i can't...

Eh, true. That's why I'm keeping my Halo 2 and selling all of my other Xbox games when the 360 comes out.

Back
Top Bottom