A Little Advice...?

Ok, cool. The stock market is a potential way to increase your moolah. Or a way to kill it all. :p

And in future news TimDrak is broke and jumped off a building screaming something about wishing he got a computer instead of losing his money.

Wow, I'm sooo sorry for posting a reaction.... I had no idea that was a felony... I had no idea that posting my reaction was a felony. I had no idea to post in my OWN thread my posts had to worthy. I had no idea that posting in my OWN thread would annoy others...if I think what he said was funny, im not allowed to show it? I'm not allowed my own oppinion? What do you want me to say? Laughing out loud? Listen your in no position to warn me, you came on my thread and decided to read through 5 pages...ITS NOT MY FAULT you read my post and didn't like it. How about making your own thread where you can complain about it? Instead of going around to others threads like your someone high up in the government, how bout you get a life?

I don't know or care if your an admin, but your most likely not..so don't bother warning me about spam when you don't practice what you preach... http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?p=219153#post219153

I like lines? thats more worthy then lol?

haha, well when you become a more respected member i can say i like lines ^_^. Just saying we have had posts before from the administrator telling us to not say lol in a post but you are new to CF so I guess it doesnt matter I had to put it out someway for you to not do it. was i just supposed to say "no"

yours posts should be worthy and i admit my "i like lines" wasnt and not too mention you act as if because its YOUR thread your posts dont have to be worthy....man i say a few words and you snap! I get a life? I actually have a quite active life so I wouldn't say anything about my life when you don't know the slightest thing about me except I am a member of CF. so please, take your childish bickering elsewhere, and please dont double post :)

Oh and dont pull the "you have soooo many posts you must have no life" bit because frankly if you look at my profile I have less than 8 posts a day which means I could come here and spend 10-15 minutes a day on a webpage and be done. So please, spare me.

computergen, you could quietly private message him instead of posting this...your kinda doing what he just did which in turn is contradicting what you said.

would a mod please clean up this thread..thx.

So your saying that your better then me because you have more posts? Thats exactly what your saying... Do you think i'm stupid? I don't know what spam is? I wanted to express my reaction but I didn't have a lot to say. Just because you have more posts DOES NOT MEAN you have the right to make an issue out of it. I'll take my warning from the admin, so instead of disrupting a thread either shut up or pm me. Jesus, you say you can spam because you have been here longer...Your really cool arent you? It IS my thread to talk about the computer IM building, I have ALL THE RIGHT to post my reactions on this thread. Your not better then anyone on this board, AT ALL. You could have 100,000 posts but that doesn't mean your someone high up in the government, or that your better then the newest person on this board. You will get no exceptions to the rules..

Back
Top Bottom