anti static wristbands?

I sometimes use the One Hand Rule. Keep one hand touching the case (which grounds you) while you work.

Ok, I'm going to just steal this thread for a second. I'm in the same situation as basebalplyr, except I have nothing but carpet flooring with the exception of the kitchen and washroom. Would I have to work on the tile kitchen floor or could I possibly work on my computer on my desk?

Computergen said:
Ground yourself and touch metal, aka power supply. door handle. whatever is metal

and dont wear socks or sweaters
^^way to use my advice to you when you were buliding your comp...

anyway, what he said.

Um, Yellowsnowman, ive taken computer hardware in and out of computers before. It's not like you were the first to say that. My brother has built one with his friend and he told me long before you did so please spare me.

yellowsnowman said:
^^way to use my advice to you when you were buliding your comp...

anyway, what he said.

ok yellow, now you tell us who told you that and then find out from them who told them that. because obviously everyone has to tell everybody exactly where they found out any of their knowledge from. hey yellow who taught you how to spell?

btw this part of ur sig

Cause im the type of NIGGA thats built to last, if you fuck wit me ill put my foot in yo ass

is offensive and should be removed. have a nice day

OK, I just have to chime in here..

Do you all relize what your arguing about? A stupid anti static strip and where you heard it from.. Towel on table blah blah blah. The sky is blue, no it's not, it's clear. And the point of spelling,, Thats just dumb to bring up.

I'm not a great speller, but lets analize this.

ok (should be OK) yellow, now you tell us who told you that and then find out from them who told them that. because obviously everyone has to tell everybody exactly where they found out any of their knowledge from. hey yellow who taught you how to spell?

btw (should be BTW) this part of ur (I'm guessing your?) sig

Just pointing stuff out like how childish this is arguing on something so silly. get a real arguement then throw the punches.

Back
Top Bottom