Price of Ipods in Japan?

cantona

Daemon Poster
Hi

I have a friend who is goign to Japan soon and he said that ipods over there range form 35-50 australian dollars (about 30 dollars US)...is this right?

Ahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sorry dude but I have to say, HOLY SHIT that was funny, man that was good, phew... I think this is probably the topic of the month.

#1 I go to Japan like every other summer, and the price of their electonics is about 0.05% more expensive than electonics here.
#2 Even if you didn't know that items in Japan are more expensive (Which most people do) believing that a item that is worth 350 dollars can be priced at 30 dollars, man kid, you're good. Real good, you're going to be a star.
#3 You are stupid.

*Puts best topic of the month banner on topic*

But the floppy burner thread was better.

well it si believable as BMX accesories are abotu half the price in America compared to Australia and so i was just asking if it was the case in japan

i was just asking because i had obvious suspicion that it wasnt true...if i thought that it was totally 100% true i wouldnt have posted the thread would have i?

Make sense catona, just suppose you have to expect the common response from alot of people, makes them feel cool to laugh at someone else.

SirVal said:
Make sense catona, just suppose you have to expect the common response from alot of people, makes them feel cool to laugh at someone else.

No.

30 dollar iPods, that's something to laugh at.

Back
Top Bottom