America The Free, America The Proud, America The Terror

Money_man, I really want to quote that, I actually might...

"Cambodia is pretty cool, angelina jolie goes there." - Money_Man

Stalker, if you hate this country, the freedoms and rights you're given, so much, then why don't (bleeped out) leave? Go somewhere else to live, and stop bitching about it.

BobTheLOL said:
Canada here I come :)

Haha, Canada is awesome! Delicious Alberta Beef and best of all, Cheap Perscription Medicine! :D:D:D

Stalker said:
First off: Sorry to all the people that dont live in america (lucky ***tards) But this is a discussion about what our government is hiding from us.

In another thread they were talking about how much the american government wastes our money. I want to ask a question, Why Is it that there are 7 recorded quote unquote "big nukes" scattered across the US armed and ready for launch? I know where 5 of them are, But the other 2 are unaccounted for to my knowledge.

Why do we have them? They have the power of the atomic bomb just with another method of attack. It doesnt split atoms, Theyre just really big nuclear weapons.. Sure, We have 3 pointed at russia, And They have some pointed at us.. Why is this?

Its almost as if they plan on starting a global war o_O Any insight into why we have these weapons? We know that China has similar weapons but Im not up to date on the count. It seems a bit scary to think that china has big nukes, wont sign a treaty with us, and wont tell us what theyre for..

The nukes are for self defence. Who would attack when they know that it would result in USA literally wiping them out with nukes.
My opinion on this, nukes really should be all destroyed, they can cause too much damage to civilians, and enough of them and we are all gone for good.

And for the goverment wasting ur money, yes it's very much true. And we don't have to have nukes for the example we can use things like the war in Iraq. It was expensive and where did the money come from? From everyone living in Usa ofcourse. So actually u paid it, but was it any use to u? And actually though the few last sentences might make u think that I am against the war in Iraq, I am not. There were thousands of ppl killed every year by Saddam, and I am hoping that the killing in there would end soon, there is just no point.

One thing I'm against is health insurance for pills for aids.

Well if one is born with aids, or was sexually assaulted or something then I don't have a problem with it, but if someone is so stupid, to the point where they don't know how to protect themselves with a rubber tube, then they don't deserve our tax.

Each person that has aids consumes around $1000 dollars of medicine monthly, mostly covered by medical insurance from our taxes.

In other words, we pay money so that some guy doesn't wear his rubbers and gets a sickness.

They should change that, and change a lot of what they do with our taxes here in the U.S. but to say it's a crappy country..

Woooooooooooooo, and to the person that said "Bush is stupid, the president is stupid, blame the presidents, myea!" You are wrong, the president is nothing more than a dummy to take all the negative feedback from the media. What really chooses what our rights are and how we live is chosen by Congress, not Bush. So for all those stupid kids with you "Myea! I hate Bush because the news tells me to!" go die.

The United States of America with all of its flaws and problems is still the best game in town.

winterfreshpwnz said:
bwaahaha @ topic creator thinking america sucks, you just don't know how good you got it do you? If you hate this place so much, go somewhere else. Sure we have some weirdos in the government, but am I actually suffering? No. I have a roof over my head, I get food on the table, I have a tv in my room, my own computer, am I supposed to be mad at that? You're pathetic.

Well put buddy.

Mental Liberator said:
One thing I'm against is health insurance for pills for aids.

Well if one is born with aids, or was sexually assaulted or something then I don't have a problem with it, but if someone is so stupid, to the point where they don't know how to protect themselves with a rubber tube, then they don't deserve our tax.

Each person that has aids consumes around $1000 dollars of medicine monthly, mostly covered by medical insurance from our taxes.

In other words, we pay money so that some guy doesn't wear his rubbers and gets a sickness.

They should change that, and change a lot of what they do with our taxes here in the U.S. but to say it's a crappy country..

Woooooooooooooo, and to the person that said "Bush is stupid, the president is stupid, blame the presidents, myea!" You are wrong, the president is nothing more than a dummy to take all the negative feedback from the media. What really chooses what our rights are and how we live is chosen by Congress, not Bush. So for all those stupid kids with you "Myea! I hate Bush because the news tells me to!" go die.

I'm going to have to disaggree with you there.
When you get aids it may be because of you having sex without a condom but like what if it was my accident? like come on man, you would like to see people die because they made a mistake or something broke because it was defective? I'm worry but I find that sick, it's like me not caring that you got a bullet in the chest because you were doing something stupid and just by chance somebody felt like shooting you. I'm sure your view on thsi would change if you get aids yourself.

Chris

I like this topic, so here's my 2p.

1st of, the reason we have nukes is to keep the peace, and any doubters of that can look at the cold war.

Fact, During the cold war Russia had about 17000 nukes, the USA had about 13000. Big huge numbers, but that was the point. They used MAD - Mutually Assured Destruction. If either Russia or the USA initially lauched a nuke the other country could wipe the floor with it's surviving nukes. I.E BOTH COUNTRIES WOULD BE ForKED! and why it is a detereant. This is the case with nuclear powers still having stock piles of nukes. It is pointless to say that we should get rid of them all, because alien nations (and thats exactly what they are) have completely different goals or imperial ambitions (pointing a finger here to China).

Over here in Britain we have 400 nukes. Most of the strategical ones (of which there are 200) are built into the hills. You would never be able to see them. The reason I know this is because my dad was the joiner (or carpenter depending on where you come from) during the construction of the gates covering them. These are made of solid wood then covered in concreate. Above that soil covers the hatch and grass is left to grow back over it. Result - noone knows it's there. When they go to lauch the nukes the internal wooden gate is opened by explosives and pushes the soil and concreate into the air, then the missile is lauched. Pretty neat ehh?

The other 200 nukes are tacticle warheads mostly kept on our trident submarines. No-one can detect them once submerged, not even the Americans and thats the good part about that plan. Again it works on MAD. Our Trident submarines mostly patrol Chinese and Russian waters so if they ever decide to have a ball with there nukes, we can retaliate imidiately and so keeps the peace.

With respect to China (someone mentioned it before), they have nukes, they have openly said that they want to challenge America. There Economy is booming and they have far more natrual resources than America. There population is five times greater and they do have a Imperialistic and Comunist goverment. Now what do you think is going to happen? There Military is also rapidly advancing have a look at the Type -98 tanks, better than the USA's Abrihams and the UK's Challenger II's. There new targeting gear on there fighter planes are also far more advanced than the F16s'. A lot of you will not believe, but go and have a wee look.

It doesn't cost China anywhere near the amount it costs the USA or the UK to upkeep it's military. This is mostly due to low labour pay.

I'm not Anti-American, but America is not invinsible, and the people at the top know it. They know that China is a huge power and it is only a question of when, and not if, they become a super power to rival the USA. Hence the reason for the USA's continued military advancement and space conquest.

Look into the past. At one point Britian was the Super Power not to mess with. No other country in the world had increased it's wealth and such a rate while still financing a global war (and financing other countries, notably Prussia Austria and Germany) with Napoleons empire. That so easily went down the drain during the 1st and 2nd World Wars and now look what Britian is today - back to being a spit in the ocean.

Nations rise and fall, it's always been that way, but for us in the west, I don't think the futures that bright. Hence the need for the nukes. I just hope us Brits and Americans are still brothers in arms, I think Chinese would be a difficult language to learn :p.

Back
Top Bottom