Are humans holograms ?

Well yes that may be true but really ... he is talking about us being in a matrix environment in the form of condensed light protons ... so if there is really a matrix, then what they say we believe, then we believe seeing as though they have to control
Think of it like a MMORPG game, the humans in the game look alike, real and all that but are actually being controlled ...

acottenham said:
I think that guy who is saying we are all holograms is on too many drugs!!! how on earth can we be holograms when we can feel, eat, hear, see, and think our own thoughts!!!

Think about it!!

You just have no imagination. How many times do we have to say this? Feelings, seeing, eating and hearing is all just exchanging memory and such. We're holograms and maybe just our brains are in different places where our thoughts are kept. We could just be living a lie the whole time.

If you're just going to come into this thread and just say "l0lz lyk dez gyz just doz lyk al0tz of drugz lol" then don't post. Keep your ignorance to yourself.

I have proof that we are in the matrix! Its
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

The above text has been removed for your
safety. This man is a madman do not believe
a word he says.

Thankyou ~ Administration.

Do you understand!? Its all a lie! theyre controlling us! We have to get out!

One word
:(
HOWEVER A theory is a theory until proven to be true or fasle. If there is no way to prove it true, or fasle then it is impossible to say its not real or its fake. However I doubt we are holograms. But I think this kid has toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much time on his hands. Give some yardwork or somthing.

I agree with nik
It is still a theory until i can be proven either way
Until then, we jsut won't know, and we probably won't understand ANYTHING about it for a long long long time, if at all ...

one question...why would it matter IF we were holograms? we would still live our lifes the same as we were b4 would we not?

Haha Kalgatha made the point that we have all been missing ! Woot woot, your too good Kalgatha
Its true, what would it change if we knew that we were holograms, we could still operate and change the same way as if we were flesh and meat (thats not saying that we're not)
If this theory were true, there would be no resemblence between what we believe today
If this theory were true then all we have to change is our views on life ...

thank you for that complament...its cuz im a guru now that im so smart :D lol. but seriously...all these theorums and whatnot...what good are they?? if they don't benifit us what good is it??

Well we have to think about it this way. We could be holograms. But the fact remains the universe isnt. no hardrive could fit the whole universe onto it. Anyways it doesnt have an end. It goes on for about. I dont know say forever. You could be traveling at 10000000000000000000000000AU's a second. Youd never stop.

Stalker said:
I have proof that we are in the matrix! Its

The above text has been removed for your
safety. This man is a madman do not believe
a word he says.

Thankyou ~ Administration.

Do you understand!? Its all a lie! theyre controlling us! We have to get out!
What the heck? I want to know what he said im curious. TELL ME . please

Back
Top Bottom