Winfixer!!!!!!!!

xboxjox3

Baseband Member
how do i stop this stupid winfixer thing from coming up and downloading itself...i always have to task manager end program it and it just exits it then a new window pops up and it will start downloading again...any suggestions or anyone else having this problem?

Dude no way, your going through the same thing i am! haha! you probly arent hit so sever though, I got his by 10,000 things at once haha winfixer.. probly gonna be like, one of those new epidemics haha like lady bug, sasser, or something, ive heard of alot of other people being infected with winfixer too (I hate spyware that says "im not spyware, but i can help you get rid of me for $!") lol stupid people might actually click it

i no i haven't had it download for a while...i think it might be cuz i ran a registry cleaner...try that.

My winfixer PUP is geebc.dll and I get to the delete point and as with others I've heard from, it gives an error report that other people/programs are using it. Any further ideas? My lavasoft adaware runs to a point and then reboots my PC as does MS's new Defender when trying to remove Virtumundo. Ain't the web grand?

Back
Top Bottom