Spyware -_- Its just not as simple as it should be

But remeber, don't work with it...some hackers could litterally destroy the whole comp

I know, Ive destroyed peoples comps myself lol

But I think Im going to just reinstall the operating system. As much as I dont want to I must, Its worked its way into my system processes, Theyre all clocking 20s in the task manager, and Explorer is not responding at all I had to use the task manager just to open firefox I dont even think im going to be able to save my files since my cdrw wont work

Anyone know where I could upload about 3 gigs of files for free? I doubt it since thats such a big thing to ask for =\

God, Im never going to hear the end of this from my mom She doesnt understand one thing about computers, dad got the thing on here, I have to reinstall the OS, so its my fault -_- Life rocks doesnt it

Last time i got infected and i used system restore and me computer was back to normal, do you think it would work on yours ?

Meh, Luck would have it 2 days before I got spyware "Aw Thats just a waste of space, Ill disable system restores, like ill ever need to use it" -_- that is another reason why im so ticked kinda funny if you think about it though

That preboot thing is pretty much the windows version of knoppix =\ i cant use that on this low-on-ram box =\

yes but if you read what i said I have low ram and It doesnt work. those bootable cds rely on ram, you do know this i hope?

Back
Top Bottom