Wtf Ptc

jcurrin

Baseband Member
I am getting so tired of this ptc and ptr email traffic anyone hear have a good spam black that actually works. Please for the love of god I had 300 messages in my box this morning. This crap has got to stop! :(

Are you using webmail. or an email client like Outlook or Outlook express..

If you are using an email client create some message rules. As for the webmail, log in the control panel and turn off the spam block and then turn it on.

I would go with Gmail :D
Good spam filtering and all that, lots of security (such as 128bit encryption when you log in lol) and 2.5 gb ... that alot of storage
Want an invite ?

I got 48 invites left lol, Gmail is really great ^_^ I rarely even used email, But Gmail doesnt have any strings attached lol

And as for the spam thing I came up with a GREAT system for not getting spam.

You know how you have all these websites that you have to have an email to sign up with? well sadly but truely most of them give those emails to places that send you spam. No matter how many times they tell you "we do not disclose your yadayada" thats bullsh lol

I have my gmail account that I only tell my friends, And A yahoo account I register places (take this forum for example, or say gaming sites, etc) My yahoo is full of spam, 300 is nothing lol i will have 700 messages a day lol it sounds ridiculously exagerated but its not lol

But yeah, Maybe since your getting so much spam there, leave that one to register to places then make a new one and only give it to people you wanna get email from

Back
Top Bottom