amd or intel

Amd for sure!!! intel is just a cheap nasty piece of hardware you buy when you dont have much money to spare!! but thats my choice...

AMD all the way amds alwasy got me because they were so cheap back in the days of the K6 and Athlons + Athlon Xps i still use and XP now and LOVE IT :)

It depends what u are lloking at..... and i think are more reliable and good for gaming

Woah, amd is winning by far
But i would have to go with Intel
Maybe its just because i'm more used to it and know its performance better compared to AMD processors

i hate when people bring out the whole, amd for games, intel for multi-tasking. First off, there are more then a fare share of intel processors that can do gaming well. And there are more then a fare share of amd processors that can multitask well.

Personally i use AMD, mainly because of there price, and i think the colours of their boxes kicks the s**t outta the intel colours :p.

All comes down to personal prefference really :p. And theres a whole section for amd vs. intel :D. I also think right now that in the technology race although INTEL has there extreme edition, AMD has beat INTEL to practical 64 bit processors for the average consumer by a mile. So i think that gives them a slight advantage for the future.

My experiences point to AMD, but, seeing how I upgraded from a Celeron to an Athlon 64, that's not really fair. I have had good experiences with both, and I think it depends on what you want out of a computer.

Back
Top Bottom