Neeed Your Help Plzz!!!!!

watermelon

Baseband Member
ok i am trying to figure out why the heck my freinds computer runs better then mind on games like world of warcraft etc... ok his computer specs are 1 gig of ram a radeon 9250 and p4 2.4ghz and like 80 gig hardrive

my computer specs are p4 HT 3.0ghz with 1 gig of ram and a radeon 9550 and a 80 gig harddrive and i have no viruses and i do a mothly disk deefrag and stuff like that.... i am guessing i need to reformat my computer cause his computer shouldent run better then mind in any way

and are ram are the exact same brand and speed

he is running xp pro and i am running xp home i need your help plzzz

if its for an online game it also goes by your game settings and your internet connection

yeah its online and we both have the exact same internet and modem and are game settingsa are the same to

This can also be on your motherboard buss speeds, Ram speeds.

And Locations of your internet connections. You friend may be closer to a switch than you..

well he is like 5 ft away from we are using lan so the internet isnt the problem i know for sure and my FSB is 800 and so is his and our ram speeeds are the excat same

Stalker said:
what are the ram speeds? are you getting them confused with ram size?

No I'm not getting them confused..

I'm talking motherboard functions here.
your FSB and your speed at which the motherboard can handle your ram as well... If yours is lower then you buddies. then he can run faster then you.

i was talking to him, buddy he kept saying the speeds were the exact same but wouldnt say what they were, i figured he was thinking they were the same because the size was the same -_-

Back
Top Bottom