What song are u listening to atm.

Mental Liberator said:
Get Up Kids - Wouldn't Believe it

Next probably Sepultra or Malevolent Creation

Early Sepultura with Max Cavelera or newer Sepultura?

(Listening to Ektomorf - "Show Your Fists")

i haven't heard of elton john but i have 2Pac...he was the greatest old school rapper out there...till he died :(...do you really think he died? alot of ppl say he didn't..

I usually listen to anything. Preferably Rock, Alternative, Hardcore, Indie, Punk Rock etc. Rap is definately not in my computer (Ewww....) Other than that, I'm pretty much open for anything.

alvino said:
I usually listen to anything. Preferably Rock, Alternative, Hardcore, Indie, Punk Rock etc. Rap is definately not in my computer (Ewww....) Other than that, I'm pretty much open for anything.

You probably don't like rap because you only listen to stuff that MTV has to offer. If you actually cared to be less narrow minded and look for good rap then you would probably like it. Artists like

A Tribe Called Quest
Hieroglyphics
Sage Francis
Jedi Mind Tricks
Canibus
MF Doom

And so on, if you've heard these artists and listened to their albums and still say a whole genre of music sucks, then I can respect your opinion.

Mental Liberator said:
New = sucks

Early = teh 0wnage

Damn right - to me, Roots owns all Seps albums. It's a shame Max went on to make Soulfly; they've never compete to Sepultura in my opinion.

Though I will admit to kind of liking Roorback, a few tracks off that album (especially "Mind War") really stuck out.

atm i am listening to 50cent and abit of eminem! Im into alot of everything except bands such as the backstreet boys...... I HATE THEM!!! along wit hillary muff! (Duff)

What the freak, My whole album is different genres of rock, and as I post this a Britney spears song plays o_O where. did. this. come. from. o.o Shes satan I tell you, Toxic, Venomous, Snake! It all makes sense! Shes wiggling her way into the male psychii! *screams* The end is near! Abstinence is the key! The sky is falling!!!!

Back
Top Bottom