What song are u listening to atm.

Linkin Park?
Evanscnence?

I used to listen to Linkin Park back in 6th grade... good times. Now my list of music is more obscure...

wow that is quite a diverse range there...hehehe elton john and 2pac...well obviously Elton John is a legend of music (he is knighted of course) but despite this his genre of music does not appeal to me but i can honestly say that he is a legend and i can clearly see how much talent he has

now 2pac on the other hand is a rapper which means he raps and since rap is the most pathetic, sh**iest and over all worst music ever created i have to say that 2pac is also all of the above...rap was created for talentless people to get rich it is truly the spawn of the devil hehehe... (im not joking)

cantona said:
metallica aernt bad but not one of my favourites...they sounded heaps better when they have that orchestra behind them i forgot which album...

The album is S&M. I really don't like that album so much, only songs that are better than the original are nothing else matters and hero of the day.

and

"now 2pac on the other hand is a rapper which means he raps and since rap is the most pathetic, sh**iest and over all worst music ever created i have to say that 2pac is also all of the above...rap was created for talentless people to get rich it is truly the spawn of the devil hehehe... (im not joking)"

Cantona, u speak wise words :D

cantona said:
well i think everybody knows i dislike both Linkin Park and Evanescnese...no dislike isnt the right word...i ABHOR THEM!

Despite your upfront and slightly rude approach to saying that, I agree entirely. Neither of which appeal to me; Linkin Park are (for me) a mind numbing poppy nu-metal band, which doesn't go well in my book.

As for Evanescence ... the concept of "originality" has obviously never been one of their strong points. Maybe if they went and reinvented themselves into coming up with something that hadn't been done years before, I'd like them, even if I wasn't keen on their music.

(Personal opinions people ... everyone has one; think about that before you jump on me)

Slayer said:
As for Evanescence ... the concept of "originality" has obviously never been one of their strong points. Maybe if they went and reinvented themselves into coming up with something that hadn't been done years before, I'd like them, even if I wasn't keen on their music.

I totally agree with the originality thing, and it's the reason why they will never get the amount of respect from me that I have for some other bands. But still, this doesn't make their music sound any different.

DMX- Aint no sunshine
Wu Tang Clan- Triumph
NWA- Straight outta Compton
NWA- Fuck the police
System of a down- BYOB
Daddy Yankee- gasolina
Eazy E- Boyz in da hood
Trillville- Some cut (remix)

Thats just some of my pwnin list :)

EDIT: cantona ur a dumba.. if you dont like rap ok, but it is much betterr than the crap you listen to. Elton John < dirt

Back
Top Bottom