About my "Spam"

sleepsentry

Baseband Member
A mod asked me about my recent posts in this forum and if I was getting paid or not for my posts and this is what I said back. The mod said I should make this post and see what you guys have to say.

Not to post it. I'm an Amazon Affiliate and get a certain percent of sales I make. I am a deal hog and since there is no deals forum here, I thought the Ads forum would be a good place to post stuff, since it sort of is an advertisement. If you have a problem with me posting me deals there let me know, I haven't seen a problem with it because the forum is for advertising.

Basically, do you guys have a big problem with my posts? This forum is for selling things and since I make a small profit out of each item sold through my links I thought it would be allowed here.

I can understand that all the threads could be annoying. If you want me to stop my posts, can I at least have one thread titled "Internet Deals" or something like that and put all my deals there?

Thanks for your time.

Re: About my

sleepsentry said:
A mod asked me about my recent posts in this forum and if I was getting paid or not for my posts and this is what I said back. The mod said I should make this post and see what you guys have to say.

Basically, do you guys have a big problem with my posts? This forum is for selling things and since I make a small profit out of each item sold through my links I thought it would be allowed here.

I can understand that all the threads could be annoying. If you want me to stop my posts, can I at least have one thread titled "Internet Deals" or something like that and put all my deals there?

Thanks for your time.

One thread with all links would be perfect, they could even make it a sticky. I have no problems with your posts :)

Thanks. Now as for one thread or make it a sticky, I don't really think it nessacary to do all that. Just wanted you to explain what things were about. You have done that and now I'll leave it alone. I wished more members were this easy to get along with. Party on dudes!!!

Back
Top Bottom