Are humans holograms ?

Mental Liberator said:
O.K. look just look at it this way.

We are all hollograms and when touching and such we are exchanging data. So it's like we are a video game, in a video game, the character can build building, and can bleed.
So like the matrix?

But what evidence is there to believe this over normal beliefes?

David Lindon said:
So like the matrix?

But what evidence is there to believe this over normal beliefes?

None, but what evidence is there that we are not holograms and we don't live in a world kind of like in the matrix? The theory is just too crazy to be proved wrong.

daemon said:
None, but what evidence is there that we are not holograms and we don't live in a world kind of like in the matrix? The theory is just too crazy to be proved wrong.

I have to also say that it is too crazy to prove right ...

dyserq said:
I have to also say that it is too crazy to prove right ...

Yeah, but it depends how you were brought up, and when you opened your mind to new things, such as culture. Now people over in the pacific islands eat dogs (Ewww). If you were brought up over there you were told that it's not bad, but it's just not right over here.

If everyone here was brought up being told "You know we're all holograms." then that's what we would believe, imagine if they didn't teach human anatomy and ect. in schools and just left it as "We are holgrams." Then we would think that we are.

Mental Liberator said:
Yeah, but it depends how you were brought up, and when you opened your mind to new things, such as culture. Now people over in the pacific islands eat dogs (Ewww). If you were brought up over there you were told that it's not bad, but it's just not right over here.

If everyone here was brought up being told "You know we're all holograms." then that's what we would believe, imagine if they didn't teach human anatomy and ect. in schools and just left it as "We are holgrams." Then we would think that we are.

Thats very wise and true ;)
I mean, our environment around us affects us the most so that is believable but living in a matrix like environment is still possible, if we were, we would never find out ... why ? Because we are being controlled and the definately won't want us to rebel against them by letting us discover the matrix

We could always take the red pill, blue pill looks tastier though.

I would go with the blue pill for taste (never tried but it looks much more wholesome and safe) but if i really had the choice, i would go with the blue pill ... netter to be enslaved then dead, atleast in this case it is ;)

I think that guy who is saying we are all holograms is on too many drugs!!! how on earth can we be holograms when we can feel, eat, hear, see, and think our own thoughts!!!

Think about it!!

Back
Top Bottom