OnBoard Video w/ Win95

cdcweb

Beta member
Ok this is abit of a different system here... I'm taking care of a parking machine at work and what has happened is the HDD went first off and then I changed the HDD and connected everything again and now when I power the machine back on I get White Screen of Death... I've rechecked all the connections and everything is good... I'm just not sure how to add a different Video Card if there is a serial adapter on the mobo right now to hook up the display?

I can't be 100% sure on any of the specs...

Processor - 486
HDD - 1.2 GB
Background OS - Win95 with a parking software running...

The mobo is like it's cut in half and 1 half is mounted on the case and then the other half is like a video card but with the rest of the stuff on it like the fan, processor etc.

I'm pretty sure it's the onboard video card that is the problem but like I had said I'm not sure how to add a new video card with the serial adapter connected to the mobo extension card.

Thanks for the advise but unfortunately it's not an option to get new system in there... Any other advise

Look, if it's the vid card that's faulty, it's useless to keep it. Unless you see something, you can't get higher than a 256KB ISA video card...

You can't have WinXP in there.
But, if you can't get a new system...well you can buy an used one...around $150-200?

Back
Top Bottom