Xbox 360 Vs Playstaion3

recon 16 said:
how many more times is this going to be asked i think it is a sticky

it was a sticky but them some ppl started to just bash the other console and say really stupid things.

i like the games 4 ps3 better. has anyone seen killzone 3(2?). omfg it is sexy. besides ive always been a playstation fan and i never like xbox that much, they just have unreal...

mr.monger said:
i like the games 4 ps3 better. has anyone seen killzone 3(2?). omfg it is sexy. besides ive always been a playstation fan and i never like xbox that much, they just have unreal...

Yeah, the Killzone PS3 trailer was pure fantastic CG. It was really nice...although I doubt that's what it'll look like when it actually comes out. Unreal...mmmmm :) Have you seen the trailers and screenshots for Unreal Tournament 2007? Absolutely fantasic.

Steven12 said:
ive never seen it, can the ps3 play ps 2 games??

yes, it can play all sony games. Xbox 360 though is only going to be combatible with some of the Xbox games or at least that was where it stood when they first released about the backward compatibility.

Ive never really been a fan of gaming seeing as.. I never had any money lol

But now! I have a job! haha! score! Anyways *cough*

What genres do each of them focus on? Im planning on buying one of them and playing.

I like anime and all that, But I really like multiplayer games (as in mmorpg) Will the playstation 3 have a network thing like the xboxo had set up? That would be interesting (Not a major gamer but i will try to act like i know what im saying lol)

microsoft has done a amazing with there online mode. the PS2 one sucked, and i don't know how the PS3 one will be.

Im weary of getting the xbox360 being its made by microsucks.. But Ive heard good things about it, maybe theyre better with hard ware than they are with software lol

I wonder if theyre going to shut down the old online xboxo gaming or will it be dualplatform, say... two people; one with an xboxo one with an xbox360 both playing halo 2 or something

Back
Top Bottom