What song are u listening to atm.

Ha, I listen to Evanescnece too and I'm a guy. I like her songs, espeically Tourniquet and Bring Me to Life. They counter each other which is funny. One is about death, and one is about life. I like Taking OVer Me too.

Oh yeah, in that song Bring Me To Life, the guy singing is Linkin Park.

TRDCorolla said:
Ha, I listen to Evanescnece too and I'm a guy. I like her songs, espeically Tourniquet and Bring Me to Life. They counter each other which is funny. One is about death, and one is about life. I like Taking OVer Me too.

Oh yeah, in that song Bring Me To Life, the guy singing is Linkin Park.

:eek::DYAY some at least here has great taste!
I no plenty of guys who like Evanescence...Even some who are obessed(like me hehe :p ) with them!
Tourniquet and Bring Me to Life are also great songs 'Tourniquet' is one of my top fav songs by Evanescence.
It does do that tho, but all of there songs are really powerful, in many ways, eg: death and life...but yeah i wont go into more or else ill go on...:\
But i cant help to point out(hey i cant help it lol)
That you said "She" sure Amy lee is the 'main' one who is like always in front of the guys, but its all the band, dont forget that :)

ok GG shuts up now :) (told ya didnt i) /.....

I have those three Evanescence songs on a CD that I listen to in my car. I also have some Linkin Park songs (In The End and Numb). These two artists sound so similar, lyrics and all.

THATS!, what i mean! Strange huh!?
:\
edit: not strange, scary to me...NOOOOooooo my dear dear Evanescence!

Yeah, but I like it though. You know that Evanescence song "Taking Over Me" sounds a little different now than when it first came out. I downloaded that song a couple of weeks ago and the it's slightly mixed. Sounds soooooo good. I put the new version on the CD.

I'm also hooked on that Pirate of The Carribean (Black Pearl) song (theme song) too for some strange reason. I just saw that movie last night. It has Johnny Depp in it and it was the best pirate movie I've seen in a long time.

well i think everybody knows i dislike both Linkin Park and Evanescnese...no dislike isnt the right word...i ABHOR THEM!

geek_gal said:
Evanescence:D

Anywhere But Home Album :p All great songs on it..of course!

Right now the Song called *Thoughtless* :D Its a Korn cover tho but great how they redid it
And also now *Farther Away*, i love this song and for all you guitarists out there its got a KICKK A$$ guitar solo at the start! :p gotta love it..

Of course thats all i will say about what songs,music etc.. orelse i will go on about Evanescence and music :D

x.x.x
G.G

They are not too bad. I don't listen to then very often and haven't heard too many of their songs, but almost every song that I have heard was quite good. But to be honest, Metallica kicks a$$, be it evanescence's or anybody elses.

metallica aernt bad but not one of my favourites...they sounded heaps better when they have that orchestra behind them i forgot which album...

I've heard of elton john but not the other hehe
I like pop music, the ones that you get to hear on radio ;)

Back
Top Bottom