What vid card is better

it has them, dont worry, that card will be nice on bf2 on all high settings...what do u want it for? gaming or anything else?

Mostly gaming yes. I want to be able to play f.e.a.r on high settings...doom 3...far cry..anything. and not have to worry about should I leave this setting off...will it slow my game down...

Wow...i just ran a 1505 with 3dmark 03 with the fx5200 256mb card i have now

Man idk...you guys are telling me to go with the geforce6800 gt but then in the computer shopper magazine all the testing they did ati came out on top for all of it. x800 xl was one that stood out the most.

Jorfee said:
Wow...i just ran a 1505 with 3dmark 03 with the fx5200 256mb card i have now

Man idk...you guys are telling me to go with the geforce6800 gt but then in the computer shopper magazine all the testing they did ati came out on top for all of it. x800 xl was one that stood out the most.

Usuaully the big companies pay them to put them on the top. Geforce 6800 hands down, chosen by the minorities :) But just make sure you have a big power supply.

jorfee, u said u have a geforce fx 5200 and fear runs crappy...but u should have seen it coming when that card is below all the cards that the game supports...lol im not bustin cuz i have the same card and i can't upgrade cuz stupid dell has there power supplies custom made so u can't buy antying bigger than 250 W and that's not enough to support a geforce 6600 or 6800.

damn...that sucks. So you cant find any other power supply that will work? my cousin is wanting to get the same card but hes got a dell. I got a pc built myself

Back
Top Bottom