The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...

Hahaha, I can imagine. Our school has quite a few ;)

Especially getting into Highschool :)

Cool, cool... what grade are you in marx?

My friend recently got into computers and stuff, and built his own, and he's a soccer player also... I actually know a lot, but not one myself.

Kalgatha said:
yeah...i know...im kinda...uhh...girl impaired? ... i don't really know how to act around em...especially the ones i like!! lol...im lucky i got the ones i had :D lol ive always been the quiet kid in the corner that got all the good grades...till i started football 2 years ago :D you can't play football and be quiet. mebbie it was football that did it?? hmmm....

Thats me ! Hehe :D
I am exactly like that ... whenever i look at girls i try my hardest just to stare somewhere else and not look interested ;)
I have been single all me life hehe

i just got a mentality that i don't care what they think of me cuz their just ppl like me and what does it matter if they think im stupid?? ill prolly grow up and move away and never see them again anyway. when you start thinkin like that...you can do just about anything...but doing its not the problem...i just don't know WHAT to do....like w/ my first g/f ... i just pretty much followed her around and that was it!! ... i feel so embaressed about that now. i miss her tho...we were really "in love". lasted quite awhile considering how much of a crappy b/f i was :D

Ugh ... all this stuff is scaring me :eek:
I'm terrified ... next thing you know ... you look out the window and see me running away from life and girls :(

*pats dyserq on head* it'll be allright...one day you will just not care anymore...mebbie...if you do...hooray for ya...if yo don't ... ill be your online psyciatrist :D

ROFL !
Thats going to be a long long way off ... i am still young hehe only 13 ... still growing :D

good good ... about you being 13...i was 15 when i started not caring...just look forward to it :p lol almost 16 ... can't wait till Nov. :D

Back
Top Bottom