The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...

True
But i never get out so that still makes me ignorant :D

lol i was single all my life till this year. for some reason or another this is like my year... you know? i've had 2 g/f's this year and i could have a couple more right now!! lol ... what did i do?? whatever i did...i hope i keep doing it!! lol

yeah...i know...im kinda...uhh...girl impaired? ... i don't really know how to act around em...especially the ones i like!! lol...im lucky i got the ones i had :D lol ive always been the quiet kid in the corner that got all the good grades...till i started football 2 years ago :D you can't play football and be quiet. mebbie it was football that did it?? hmmm....

If you're in the year where you could go through 5 girls, you still have more "years"

Aka it's those 7th grade go out for a week and dump her or she dumps you kinda thing.

Then, you start getting serious..

Yeah now I'm going into 10th and care more about academics than poon tang anyways. But broke it off with some chick that was serious, like 2 years serious...

The soccer dudes over here get the good stuff too, but not the goalie with one testical... yep...

Mental Liberator said:
The soccer dudes over here get the good stuff too, but not the goalie with one testical... yep...

That sucks..

Yeah, I'm not going to brag or anything, But everyone likes me. Well most, I'm just the kind that doesn't like to follow anything, and be different, I could care less what others think of me..

mark thorpe said:
i dont wanna hear you brag then.....

whered the pics go??

.........wtf is wrong with you?

Either way, how are the women in Illnois?

California "gotz da crazy hunnies yo!"

Back
Top Bottom