Dell How Can They Improve

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
I've been thinking this over. I think dell should do the following
1. Offer AMD line of computers
2. Use normal PARTS. Parts thgat anyone can get ahold of.
3. Design their cases and wires to be user friendly.
4. Add a few fans into the system. I hear HD over heating is a big problem.

Yeah, but that would make it so they have to use non-sweatshop / non-union laboured components, which would cost way too much money.

I have had no problems with their cases. For a long time I only had my dell so all the parts that I had still had the green things on them so i could change em really fast. That was the one thing I liked about dell.

I agree with points 1 and 2, 100% all the way.
I really don't know why people hate Dell oh so much, heck they aren't the best, but for budget computers they're fab and come in full packages for good prices.
Anyways thats my opinion.

Eh, depends. At Fry's Electronics, they sometimes have great deals too. My mom got this comptuer from there that cost $170. It was pretty good too.

I think it had...
-AMD Sempron 2200+ @ 1.5ghz
-256mb DDR RAM
-Some Mini-ATX motherboard w/ some SIS Chipset
-40gb Hard Drive
-Integrated Video

All that for $170 is a very good deal...even Dell can't beat that. Or if they could, all you'll get is some crappy Celeron instead.

those are great ideas.. But

If you do that.. Then you just took away the 499 computer and now offering a line that will be minimum of 1000.. Back to where a lot of people cant afford computers..
My opinion,,, I dont like dells.. But then I drive computers hard. So a dell system wouldn't work for me.

Well I wouldn't buy from them cheaper/funner to build them myself. Heck I enjoy putting the parts into my computer turning it on. I mean but some companys have my respect I.E Ibuypower, ailenware so on. And i'm not saying dell needs to make PCs that cost 1,000 MIN. I men 499 are alright. But at least make them more comptable and easier to work on.

Haha, that's the only thing preventing me from going with Dell. I'm not being racist or anything, but theres just too big of a language barrier between you and the guy.

They've improved on the look of their systems, which now have some level of class instead of that generic Black and Grey tone. Their Desktops have gotten better, but I must say that it's their Notebook line-up that's been improved alot. The Inspiron 9300 is a pretty nice Multimedia Laptop for the money.

Back
Top Bottom