How do I burn a DVD?

b182tm

In Runtime
Hey everybody.

I know this is a newbie question, but I dont know anything at all about burning DVD's. I was just wondering if it is possible to burn a whole DVD onto a normal DVD+R (Not DL). I dont mind shrinking it if I have to, as long as the picture quality doesnt get too bad. So what programs would I need to get rid of the copy protection and to shrink it down?

Thanks a lot for the help.

Derek

DVD shrink works the best. it keeps all the menus too. most of the time it doesn't need to be shrunk.

Alright, cool. and that will get rid of the copy protection? Also, how is the vid. quality if in fact it does need to be shrunk?

THanks a lot dishdog,
Derek

Not if your backing up your DVD collection. If you rent a movie and burn it, then give it back, then it's illegal.

Yeah, I was gonna say. If it's just your own dvd's, like homemade stuff or things that you have bought, yes. But borrowing, copying, etc. that's illegal.

If it were illegal to burn DVDs for personal use, then the first outlaws would be the burner manufacturers...

You know what I mean... let's not post senseless, sarcastic things... you guys are smart...read between the lines.

Back
Top Bottom