How Do I Right-Click?

Ok..... this thread is getting off topic... the first guy asked a question, it was answered... yeah.

Mafuskas said:
Hello, I have just received my first computer the other day and have been trying it out.

I have heard from various places about a process called right-clicking. However, I just cannot seem to figure out how to do it. I have tried clicking to the right side of my screen, but that does not seem to be the correct action.

I was wondering if anyone here could help me. Maybe there is a step by step tutorial on "right-clicking" somewhere?
you have got to be kidding when i was 8 i fixed a computer that was struck by lightnign with no help or guides, this...this is sad.

MarxSoccer said:
It pisses me off so much, my mom will double click on links and anything only needing one click :(
Rofl, my sis does that ALLLLLLLL the time (and it craps up my pc too =)

recon 16 said:
you have got to be kidding when i was 8 i fixed a computer that was struck by lightnign with no help or guides, this...this is sad.
You fixed a computer that was struck by lightning..... :rolleyes: Where? On the case lol?

lol yea, struck by lightning means electrical damage, which means it must have barely touched it or just touched like the mouse lol.

And there was no need for that bragging out of nowhere recon 16.

Back
Top Bottom