The photo will tell all! - Xbox 360!!! :p

Hahaha, at first i was like "oooh the magic of photoshop"
But after when you made a story up and people were saying your dad works for microsoft, i was alittle convinced.
Nice One Kage!

Haha, good thing Kage didn't put this on the Gamesopt forums or some other highly popular forum, otherwise he would've started some memories of that other idiot who had his so called working Xbox 360.

Thanks for everyone who posted there responses :D
I'm rather shocked I fooled as many people as that, even if it was only for a few seconds (e.g 10 :p)

"Haha, good thing Kage didn't put this on the Gamesopt forums or some other highly popular forum, otherwise he would've started some memories of that other idiot who had his so called working Xbox 360." - Alvino

Hehe yeah, and if i corrected those little mistakes you noticed in the first place... though Alvino, i'm happy of my model, and so the little curve defects to me are unoticable (though I should have originally used a Cylinder than the front than a box which might have given more curvier results (how us guys like those curves ;))

"Hahaha, at first i was like "oooh the magic of photoshop"
But after when you made a story up and people were saying your dad works for microsoft, i was alittle convinced.
Nice One Kage!" - Wiktorik01

Thanks. It really shows what sort of stuff you can pull off with Photoshop doesn't it, and I hope I have inspired a few people. Hehe, i'll prob see some more fake x-box 360's now, or even a PS3 before I get to do one... lol

Sorry I couldn't of mentioned everyones responses, but I would have had more than a S.A by the time i'd finished lol!

Going on hol today though now, and so won't be back until the 20th. Plus its my birthday on the 14th August...18th... oh dear lol.
I wish you all to have a good week without me :)
Then that PS3 can be modelled... only a few things to do on the xbox 360 now.

p.s "I am amazed, kage, put it on real public web, youll get all the girls after you...lol" - Steven 12"

:p I wish mate... lol

Back
Top Bottom