How Do I Right-Click?

Mafuskas

Beta member
Hello, I have just received my first computer the other day and have been trying it out.

I have heard from various places about a process called right-clicking. However, I just cannot seem to figure out how to do it. I have tried clicking to the right side of my screen, but that does not seem to be the correct action.

I was wondering if anyone here could help me. Maybe there is a step by step tutorial on "right-clicking" somewhere?

Yeah, if your mouse is the traditonal mouse... three buttons. The left side button. The wheel. And the right side button. There you go! Right side button is right click... and if you don't mind me saying so... this must be your first time using a computer. Hopefully it wasn't a joke... if not, my apologies.

IM sorry but i had to laught but i remmeber back when i got my first computer i did some stupid stuff too...god i had trouble turning it on (i was 7) and i STILL dont type with barley any grammer.

hahahaha. I think this guy was joking. Like, i really think he was just joking around.

funny thread. Appreciate the humor, haven't laughed like that in a long time.

I was laughing when i first saw it rofl
Not the kind of humour that you would find on these kinds of forums ...

You never know... although I too think he's joking... there's no such thing as a stupid question... If he doesn't know, he doesn't know. That's what we're here for.

dont be harsh and assume hes joking, if hes new to computers, its probably true, well to be nice, the mouse you have has two buttons on the top, the one on the right, not left, click this and it will bring up a little menu when on your desktop.

Hope this works, I put it as simple as possible, and dont worry about them laughing, they have really good sense of humours there nice really ;)

Back
Top Bottom