Weird Body Talents

Status
Not open for further replies.
M1ND.G4M3 said:
I was typing a paper for my english class just now, And my fingers kept popping, So im thinking "I wonder... Can anyone else do stuff like that?"

If you dont know what i mean, I can kind of like, Pop every joint in my body lol. Neck, Fingers, All along my back, Wrist, Ankle, Toes, Knees, You get the picture lol

It really creeps people in class, Ill turn and all along my back it will pop and stuff, Ill grab my neck and turn it and it pops, then that little interlocked finger stretch and its really loud lol

Like take my friend, She can put both legs behind her head and stuff, and she says one of her friends can pop both shoulders out of socket and walk around lol I think things like that are cool lol

Its realy cool, Can any of you do something like that?

I can pop all of my fingers, my ankle and my back. Nothing else, and I'm not sure if I even want to :D. A guy I know can twist his knee. It looks like it is dislocated but it isn't.

I can pop all my fingers, toes and some of my joints :D
But after ice skating ... i haven't been able to pop much more now :( I wonder why ... probably dissolve the air pockets in me or something ... maybe it was because my fingers were injured after i fell trying to spray ice :D

My girlfriend can do this thing with her toungue :)

/dirty mind
seriously though there is nothing that spectacular that I can do...

know whats really weird? I can bend the top of my thumb all the way backwards w/out touching it. eveyone thinks its broken when i do.

....thank you for telling us ... now go screw yourself!! lol...i have a dirty joke about that ... i don't think ill post it in the public cuz i prolly would offend someone...but if you wanna hear it PM me ;)

Kalgatha said:
....thank you for telling us ... now go screw yourself!! lol...i have a dirty joke about that ... i don't think ill post it in the public cuz i prolly would offend someone...but if you wanna hear it PM me ;)

Lol what is it?

pm meh

i put a pic up of my weird thumb thing before, but i didnt think ppl would like to see a backwards thumb on the forum...

Watch out that this thread keeps clean, I know how some of your minds work!, I've had a complaint, never mind who, I'm subscribiing to this thread, so I can keep an eye on things.
No joking with me, I'm serious, this is an excellent site, treat it with respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom