This Should Give You a Laugh. (At My Expense)

M1ND.G4M3

In Runtime
Lol Heres a story guys! (and gg) lol

Ok, So I go to a highschool right? Well my teachers LOVe homework, more than most others. Well, First day I was assigned any I was swamped, Right? I ended up doing half of it cuz of no time and told my math teacher that.

Now, The Second day.. I get my science homework pages and my math pages mixed up. When they go over it im like "Um..Um...Thats not the right pages..Huh?" And then i eventually get to science and theyre reversed! My science teacher thought it was hilarious and let me off, my math teacher wasnt so happy about it.

Then the next day I ended up being lazy and just not doing my homework at all for math.

Then the day after this, I dont do my homework again because i didnt write down what pages and problems to do. I decide, ill just skip first period today so i dont look like Im incompetant to Mrs. Rhodes. lol I end up not finding out what Im supposed to do after skipping school lol

Well.. Today I go in there and she says since i was "sick" >_> <_< >_> lol that i could turn them both in tommorow, shes so nice!

But! A little problem! I havent memorized what im supposed to do! I wrote it down! like a smart person would do! then at the bus ramp where i hang out with my friend i sat my backpack down, and pick it up before i leave! Feels the same weight, no difference at first glance.

But its some guy that I dont know lol, He has my backpack and i have his lol Damn, There is no chance in hell that my teacher is going to believe this! Lmao! And To top it all off! tommorows picture day and it has all my money in it! My Cell Phone (Dead battery, he cant call "mom" lol) my cell phone, my storage drive, My CD collection, And My wallet are all in it!

All I got from him are some epoorly written poetry!

Lmao, it is kind of funny, My friend is on the same bus as him and is trying to find his phone number right now, nevertheless i wont be able to get no homework done in time for school..maths first period... lmfao

LMAO! wow... talk about mix ups, eh? Well, if it weren't for your grammar and spelling, I might've enjoyed that a little more... but still. That sux... just bad poetry huh/ lol... hope it all works out.

thats gotta suck ALOT... like I was glad I was in a small school and you knew almost everybody but now my school was closed (stupid damn school board) and now I'm going to a school that'll end up with 1900 kids! where my old school was 700... but anyways... I feel sorry for you man...

Chris

Lol My Grade has 599 people as of last report card, juniors have 500, seniors have 350, and the new students that enrolled this year is 754 (as of a week ago) Im pretty lucky someone knows twho the guy is lol

LMAO!! that would suck...im the kinda person that has to have straight A's or my dad will take everything away and say i wasn't doing my best. so that would KILL me!! i would have a heart attack from stress!! good luck to ya ;)

Kalgatha said:
LMAO!! that would suck...im the kinda person that has to have straight A's or my dad will take everything away and say i wasn't doing my best. so that would KILL me!! i would have a heart attack from stress!! good luck to ya ;)

Parents like that are no good..

Only 2 of my classes believe in homework. And I have Mrs. Folse for Banking and entuerpship. And her stuff isnt that bad. My history teacher loves me he says I shouldn't even be in the class and go staright to AP because when he said jesus wasn't born on dec 25, I simply said poeple say chances are he'd be born in spring time, and the only reason its dec 25 is because their was a relegion BEFORE this that celebarted the birth of their "god" On dec 25 so they just said no one will know the diff and made it on dec 25. I got extra credit for that. But lol that trade off must suck.

Back
Top Bottom