Gaming news...

jcon89 said:
lol jac stop trying to make it sound like you arent a complete geek like the rest of here lol

Hey, well, ok, first off, I love comps, spend a chunk of my time with them, but I do plenty of other things... listed above. Plus, I retain a 4.5 gpa, and do community service...

its not video games that kill it was that guys idiotic self that got him killed. if he was such a loser that he actually quit his job to play videogames he deserves to die. and how could someone play for 50 hours straight????

Wonderboy eh? Well I used to sit on my ass a lot. Now i'm going to the gym. I think i'ved lost my feelings in my arms. Been working to hard at the gym.

24 hours once in a while as a young kid in good health. Alright. 50 at any age. By god should of just shot himself would of been less painful.

lol...ive played sat at a computer and played random games for 20 hrs...then the next day (slept all that day) i did it again :D. then in a period of 3 days i had about 6 hrs of sleep and the rest of the time i was playing GW :D

We just had a lan party about 2-3 weeks ago. Went there friday at something like 6pm and came back sunday at about 8am. Didn't sleep at all, so it was 48h straight with no sleep. So it was like 38h gaming. Ofcourse we had little brakes once in a while. Everytime that we have had lan parties they were 24h but now we decided to make it longer so that ppl could sleep at some point. Most ppl used that opportunity but there were 3 of us who didn't sleep at all. And bored... well we had quite much played every game that we had for hours so at something like sunday 3am we started to run out of games. But then someone dug BF out of his bag and everything was great once again. :D

Back
Top Bottom