Gaming news...

ppl, you learned a lesson from this story:

do not sit at your computer for 50 hours straight.

Yeah, but that news is new. I saw it like 2 days ago... still recent. What an idiot, that guy. Playing for 50 hours straight, with only a couple of naps, and bathroom breaks... of course you're gonna die...

...i didn't ... suprised im not dead yet. lol...that will never stop me from playing...i don't fear death!! :D....but .... i would like to llive...to play more games :p

The first one I heard was the one where some kid in Korea played Starcraft at a PC room for 4 days straight without eating and he just died. Which was like 5 years ago.

And then there's the one where a 42 year old guy's Everquest account got hacked and he killed himself.

I'm sure there's more, but I could care less about them.

hehehe, ya im surprised im not in a coffin right now. i guess im just... ya know..... superman.

edit: i thought it was like 4 ppl that killed themselves over everquest... thats what i heard from my friend.

i sat at my comp for 24hours straight playing css, but tht was to raise money for a charity

hey when they said come up with fun raising ideas we thought why not (raised £37.50, for those who care, and it went to cancer research UK)

135791 said:
i sat at my comp for 24hours straight playing css, but tht was to raise money for a charity

hey when they said come up with fun raising ideas we thought why not (raised £37.50, for those who care, and it went to cancer research UK)

You're joking right? I seriously laughed at that. There's no people actually WANTED you to sit in front of a computer for 24 hours.

it orignaally was for a joke see if we could manage to sit there and not get bored, then someone suggested why not get sponsored and snd the money of to charity, so we did

after about 2-3hours it get incredible boring

Back
Top Bottom