My dog..

BobTheBuilder

Daemon Poster
My dog is an escape artist we have done everything so she can't get out of her dog pen and she still does.

She just ran to my neighbors I just put her in the pen 3 times today. I give up.

hahaha, i have my cousin's dog every summer when they go on vacation or to Poland. And she does the same thing, we have a lil baby fence thing for the stairs so she doesnt come upstairs in the morning and wake us up.
And somehow she gets up and wakes us all up, lol

wiktorek01 said:
hahaha, i have my cousin's dog every summer when they go on vacation or to Poland. And she does the same thing, we have a lil baby fence thing for the stairs so she doesnt come upstairs in the morning and wake us up.
And somehow she gets up and wakes us all up, lol

eat her!

LOL. Our dog was exactly like yours. There was this, don't really know how to describe it, well a "wall" made of thick bushes (it was about 2 meter high) and it really was thick so u could not walk through it or anything. Our dog always found a hole where he could escape from. The rest of the area was normally fenced so the dog couldn't escape but we felt no need to put fence to where the "bush wall" was. So one sunny day me and me grandfather set up this electring wire there, used to keep animalls such as cows from breaking throught their fences. Well then the dog tried once, touched the wire with it's nose and ZAP! The dog didn't go near to that wire for something like 6 months. :D

daemon said:
LOL. Our dog was exactly like yours. There was this, don't really know how to describe it, well a "wall" made of thick bushes (it was about 2 meter high) and it really was thick so u could not walk through it or anything. Our dog always found a hole where he could escape from. The rest of the area was normally fenced so the dog couldn't escape but we felt no need to put fence to where the "bush wall" was. So one sunny day me and me grandfather set up this electring wire there, used to keep animalls such as cows from breaking throught their fences. Well then the dog tried once, touched the wire with it's nose and ZAP! The dog didn't go near to that wire for something like 6 months. :D

owned, funny story

lol...our dogs could jump the fence if they wanted to...have b4 and we haven't changed anything since then. i was watching em do it... lol. n e way...when i first got my dog we kept him inside for awhile ... then when we put him outside w/ the other dogs we had a cow shocker wire around the fence. we had the cow shocker b/c it was the only thing we had :p. anyway he first touched it and it shocked him...well...hes a onry(SP?) dog ... and started bitting the wire....got in a fight w/ it and nearly died...he pinned himslef against the fence and wire and was constantly getting shocked...on high power of a cow shocker...my dad had to pull him out...but i thought he was gonna die...this was like 4 years ago or so.

Back
Top Bottom