Average age on the forums? <merged>

16. And when u are 16 u really should be in school instead of working. Or are u just talking about jobs for the summer vacation? If so, I had one this summer, the job was quite boring but we worked in pairs and my pair was really nice so it wasn't so bad. And I got paid 5.05€ per hour which is enough to keep me working. I can get work from a computer shop anytime I want to. That's cool but I wont get too much money from there so that's why I chose the other work for this summer.

Re: <Poll> What is your age?

15 :p
And i got a job offering in a computer shop. It was funny, i went to get some hardware, and so when i talked the guy about what i did to my pc and all this crap, after 20 mins he was asking my dad if i can work there for him. lol.
I'll probably start next summer though, i have no time now.

BobTheLOL said:
I could barley get a job being 16 in NY, 18 now and still pain to find a job
I dunno, where I live it is quite hard to get work for the summer too. Atleast something like 15 of my friends tried to get one and only a few did. And I got on offer from 4 places. :D So two options, A) My luck in unbeatable (which it is :D) or B) I'm just so good! (this I highly doubt)
But the truth is that if u work enough u will get a job from somewhere. Sound weird but that's how it is, and this only works if ur not picky about ur job, which u shouldn't be at this age because u just can't always get the job u want.

Hey, if I can ask.... how old are you david?

Back
Top Bottom