Can't access page numbers

Brookfield

Golden Master
Suddenly I can't access the r/h side of of forum pages, so I'm unable to go to another page, I haven't made any alterations my end, & the page width is different, only when I'm on CF forums, strange, I've tried moving it over, it moves only a fraction, anybody got any ideas?

Maurice

Mental Liberator said:
Can you show us a screenshot of it? It would help.
No, I can't do that, I dont know how, anyway,if you don't mind me saying, how would that help?, you'd just be seeing what I see, an apparently perfectly normal page, thanks for trying.

I don't clearly understand what you're looking at. So it's just a page and the right-hand side is just... un accessable and can't scroll horizontally?

And to get a screen shot, you press prtscn, or insert, it's on top of the Home button on most keyboards, then you paste it into paint or whatever program you want, then save it as a JPEG, then upload it onto a site such as www.Photobucket.com and then paste the

Mental Liberator said:
I don't clearly understand what you're looking at. So it's just a page and the right-hand side is just... un accessable and can't scroll horizontally?

And to get a screen shot, you press prtscn, or insert, it's on top of the Home button on most keyboards, then you paste it into paint or whatever program you want, then save it as a JPEG, then upload it onto a site such as www.Photobucket.com and then paste the code onto here.[/QUOTE]
[B]Exactly right, but you say horizontal scrolling, it can hardly be called scrolling, can it?, the movement is only a few mm, unless you know different.
As to Photobucket etc, I can't be doing with all that, I can cut & paste, & that's about it, I started with computers at age 72, after my wife passed away, for something to do, & I'm [U]loving[/U]it, & I've learnt a lot of things, but there is a limit.

Maurice.[/B]

Maurice said:
Exactly right, but you say horizontal scrolling, it can hardly be called scrolling, can it?, the movement is only a few mm, unless you know different.
As to Photobucket etc, I can't be doing with all that, I can cut & paste, & that's about it, I started with computers at age 72, after my wife passed away, for something to do, & I'm lovingit, & I've learnt a lot of things, but there is a limit.

Maurice.

No problem, but uhm... have you tried a different type of browser?

David Lindon said:
Is this a specific page? What browser are you doing?
It's any forum page on CP, other pages, such as OE, & websites are unaffected, my browser is IE, & I don't want to change it, it's excellent, & has served me well for years.
Of course others can negotiate OK, so that's not it, it happened suddenly, CF pages have always just fitted my screen, but now, they overflow slightly, can I downsize the pages slightly, percentagewise? that would do the trick.

Maurice

Back
Top Bottom