Are humans holograms ?

root said:
It's a tough one,

I mean think about it, bleeding could all be a hologramtic illusion as well, our ability to push each other around can just be advanced collision detection...

the better games get, the more real life seems like a game...

Anyway...
so far as disprooving his theory, I think it's so crazy that it can't actually be disprooved...
lucky for you the emphasis of proof is on the person who makes the theory, not on the people aroung them to disproove it.

So, your saying if we went and shot people we would get points and an extra life?

Just joking not gonna shoot anyone lol

hehe, this threads mad!! :p

Okay...when surgeons open you up...where is the orb? :eek:

My mates always said this "what if people around you, unless you know them aren't really like us, and in fact are completly different". I just think hes mad too :p

emotions and are ability to decieve and be decieved...and given nature of man. Where would science originate from. If we ourselves our holograms is the earth not to be a large one as well.

insanity is always a good way to make art and have it very valuable one day :p plus I love the martix too much myself probably... but I like to keep an open mind... plus physics is one thing that'll help you with out of the box thinking... it's interesting stuff.

Chris

wow...i just saw this thread and ... wow....crazy ppl...my mind sometimes wonders too...about what we are made of...but i don't think were just a giant hologram LMAO!! how could we be holograms...and why??

Back
Top Bottom