Dodgy MSN site

Kage

Golden Master
Hi, has anyone encountered this site?

http://msncheck.41m.com/

I just saw one of my contacts come on with it in there name, and I went on to it, and it says it will check for any people who have deleted you that are on your list.

I looked, and thought "no, this can't be real", though my mate seems to have fallen for it since she has it on her name and under the conditions, it says it'll change your nickname to the site address, and keep your login details for future use!!! duh...sounds mad to me.

All it needs it your User name and Password... I mean... I wouldn't give that info, and to make it even worse, it says this to check:

"Enter your MSN username and password below and our powerful servers will login to your MSN account and scan your list for contacts that have deleted you. A list of e-mail addresses of all the contacts that have deleted you but are still on your list will appear once the scan is complete."

I might also note, she seems like she cant get back on now, as shes tried 3 times so far which isn't normal... hmm...dodgy...definetly.

Just a warning to you all

Ah sorry, thanks :)

Very interesting...I don't think I'll try it though. it does sound dodgy. Especially the part about it storing your details for "future use".

Just looks unprofessional and not done very well at all.

EDIT: Opps...and its on the first page too. Must be rather new then?...hmm...

All the people on my list I know pretty well anyway, and so I know really whos deleted me or not.
(MSN Plus for instance on one person said they hadn't been on for 100 days...i kinda figured "hmm...shes blocked me hasn't she"...couldn't of cared less though, hardly talked)

kage,

That happened to me, it said someone had blocked me and next to it it said that bitch, do you know what it is, is it from msn, otherwise report it to them..lol

Nope, not from MSN...

It does say on the site though that it changes your nickname to the site name, at the bottom, as well as sayinmg it keeps your details which I'm not happy about at all...

nothings happened to my msn and i used it... its not exactly difficult to change your name back either...

Back
Top Bottom