Oh, to be in England....

malbuc87uk said:
I'm in Edinburgh... never really spent much time south of London when in the UK. Any of you been up here before?
No, but my parents lived there in the first world war, Dad was in the Royal Flying Corps, they lived the a tiny village of Fettercairn in Kincardineshire, do you know of it?, also I have friends who were born in Edinburgh, a married couuple who now live in southern England
I'm one of the few sassanachs who can tell the difference between Edinburgh, [beautiful city] & Glaswegian accents!, you ought to pay a visit to the south of England, you'd love it, I know!

M1ND.G4M3 said:
I wanna go over there so bad, I wanna tour Europe, I hear its beautiful but Ive never been I probably will the Summer after my senior year, You guys pay for the tickets and ill come visit ya ;)
Hope you make it, try some of the rich members, they're out there, maybe, [don't hold your breath though!] they might treat you, perhaps a rich female member, if they see your physique in your profile, she'd have be tall though!

Maurice said:
Oh, to be in England....

I live in the heart of the English countryside, on the Isle of Wight, & just wondered what members thought of my homeland, whether you live abroad, & may have visited, or lived here, on our mainland, where I was born, or even if you already live here, I am very patriotic, but also I love my country for itself, especially the beautiful countryside, & the little market towns that nestle there, I've never wanted to live anywhere else

Maurice

I have been in england a few times. Didn't see much of the country side because I was in London almost the whole time.

meh,

I live in england...

currently residing (for the next 4 days) in a town called brackley, thats in south northants and on the borders of north oxfordshire and buckinghamshire, (in fact I've walked to buckingham before -silly me)... so that pretty much puts me in the middle, everything around me is countryside, there is even a farm in the middle of the town...

but on sunday I'm moving to Bristol!! which isn't so much in the countryside... However I'll be working in Bath so I get to drive through the lovely avon countryside everyday (choking it up with my exhaust fumes!)

my dad went to switzerland a couple years ago. i have some of the most awesome pictures from the top of the alps. they look like post cards. traveling europe would be the most awesome thing ever. and i have heard about the countryside of england. my mom has been to england like 5 times, and she told me that its much more peaceful there. i would love to go. she said she could actually walk around at 11 to 1 in the morning and not be worried about weird ppl. :D

I live in england... im in old harlow at the moment, but we are trying to move to thaxtead (in the countryside) harlow just has too many chavs...

there is some beautiful countryside, esp in the north of england and scotland. i took a helecopter (sp?) ride when i was in scotland last year around troon, and that was great, the views were amazing...

jcon89 said:
my dad went to switzerland a couple years ago. i have some of the most awesome pictures from the top of the alps. they look like post cards. traveling europe would be the most awesome thing ever. and i have heard about the countryside of england. my mom has been to england like 5 times, and she told me that its much more peaceful there. i would love to go. she said she could actually walk around at 11 to 1 in the morning and not be worried about weird ppl. :D

If u go to europe try visiting as many countries as possible, some are very different from each other. And yes, I walking outside last tuesday at about 11:30 pm. I think that that´s not too smart if u live in the USA. (ofcourse there are some small and quiet towns too)

root said:
meh,

I live in england...

currently residing (for the next 4 days) in a town called brackley, thats in south northants and on the borders of north oxfordshire and buckinghamshire, (in fact I've walked to buckingham before -silly me)... so that pretty much puts me in the middle, everything around me is countryside, there is even a farm in the middle of the town...

but on sunday I'm moving to Bristol!! which isn't so much in the countryside... However I'll be working in Bath so I get to drive through the lovely avon countryside everyday (choking it up with my exhaust fumes!)
My cousin lives in New Duston, Northampton, now you're a southerner wow!, the weather will be better, he is always saying it isn't good there.
You ought to visit my locality, the Isle of Wight, now you're fairly near, my late wife & I visited Bath once, nice city, hope the traffic congestion has improved though, we got in OK, but getting out took twenty minutes!

Maurice

Back
Top Bottom